Remove Sigil Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

girana

Grandmaster
D) leave it how it is and you and your crew try to actually play the game and get the sigils from us

with from us you talking about eqms, homf, maga, bromista, wrekt alliance correct ? (sorry for everyone else who is enjoying their free bonus and i forgot in my list)

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
The system isn't broken, but y'all are too lazy (or bad) to capture sigils from us.
If anything the rewards should be much bigger
Minax having the majority of factioners due to no faction cap..is not considered broken how? For what reason do non-eqms people have to go out and faction..if its going to be unfair fights?

girana

Grandmaster
The system isn't broken, but y'all are too lazy (or bad) to capture sigils from us.
If anything the rewards should be much bigger

this "problem" exits very long and i got no problem with it while just eqms and some rnd n00bs used the free bonus. But now we are at a point in the game were every small or big guild but $ / power joined minax. Give us one good reason why we should not just minax too ??

lollo

Grandmaster
this "problem" exits very long and i got no problem with it while just eqms and some rnd n00bs used the free bonus. But now we are at a point in the game were every small or big guild but $ / power joined minax. Give us one good reason why we should not just minax too ??

If you join minax you won't be able to gank the few EQMS factioners that do champs in the early euro afternoon. Those are the only champs that your guild can SOMETIMES (1/10) successfully raid.

I guess it should bring back good memories of when $ and POWER were respected and relevant guilds, it'd be a pity to become a non factor in those 2-3 hours of the day, too

Bobby123

Grandmaster
If you join minax you won't be able to gank the few EQMS factioners that do champs in the early euro afternoon. Those are the only champs that your guild can SOMETIMES (1/10) successfully raid.

I guess it should bring back good memories of when $ and POWER were respected and relevant guilds, it'd be a pity to become a non factor in those 2-3 hours of the day, too

Some of your guildies said $ guild was never relevant so now you are saying $ were once relevant ? hey which is which ? har har

Seriously are you guys so threatened by $ / POWER that you have to derail @girana thread ?

Bobby123

Grandmaster
In my honest opinion , the simplest solution would just to have a faction cap back .

There was faction cap on UOF / OSI etc and it worked well so my question is why was it removed ?

lollo

Grandmaster
In my honest opinion , the simplest solution would just to have a faction cap back .

There was faction cap on UOF / OSI etc and it worked well so my question is why was it removed ?

Because it's 2017 and this is not OSI? I don't remember being able to multi client 3 different tamers with meta pets at once on OSI either, but you're not complaining about this are you?

Silly Santa

Grandmaster

@Blair PVP manager do you have any thoughts on this? why should a broken faction system have sigil bonuses?

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Because it's 2017 and this is not OSI? I don't remember being able to multi client 3 different tamers with meta pets at once on OSI either, but you're not complaining about this are you?

Dont be silly , it always has been illegal to mult client pvp in almost every game .

Also you seemed threatened by my question .I would be glad if you could answer me that question instead of diverting topic .

Warmest Rgds ,
Bobby123

lollo

Grandmaster
Dont be silly , it always has been illegal to mult client pvp in almost every game .

Also you seemed threatened by my question .I would be glad if you could answer me that question instead of diverting topic .

Warmest Rgds ,
Bobby123

Didn't know you could multi client on OSI lol

girana

Grandmaster

because with cap not every eqms, homof, maga, wrekt and all the other players could enjoy the free bonus.

you could multiclient 3 tamers it was even legit to multiclient in pvp ;).

i know you like to tag staff in every post you make, but how am i derailing this? I'm just giving reasons why everything is working as intended (staff seems to think everything is good since they put the system in place themselves)

And Kingdoms are coming soon anyways so factions will be a thing of the past anyways.

still some time till kingdom hit removing these bonus to stop everyone joining minax is a fast ans easy fix that just cost one restart.

ton loc

Master
Lol @lollo, the trash can that challenges pvm'ers to duels and dodges any duels with pvp'ers, still talking about wizard relevance and derailing a good thread because he's one of the nerds abusing said mechanics.

lollo

Grandmaster
Lol @lollo, the trash can that challenges pvm'ers to duels and dodges any duels with pvp'ers, still talking about wizard relevance and derailing a good thread because he's one of the nerds abusing said mechanics.

Nah, my tamer isn't even in factions right now. Sorry you're wrong again (trashcan).

StegcO

Grandmaster
Girana talked about a real problem, about a fact: Minax have Free Bonus.

Look how many people deny it only becouse they want to save up their free bonus, Faction will be the best PVP part of UO with big fight but now are simply 30 Minax vs 6 other in the field + SUPEREASY Sigil situation (becouse of theire number, obviously all users enter in Minax to have free bonus and nobody try to steal them becouse of the numbers).

Guys, dont fool us each others, even blind people view this situation in a clearly way. Minax have builded up an army of 999999999 users, until a number of users the system is balanced, over a number become too easy to own the sigils situation and become useless join in another faction first becouse of the zerging fight in field and second becouse 4 users cant manage to steal sigils over the world against 100 thiefs, this is the situation only a liar deny it.

@GluttonySDS always told me he dont give a fuck about pixels, maybe it's the truth, but for sure he give a fuck about easy win.

I have ALWAYS sayd thanks to staff for this amazing server but there are 2 problems that they dont want to talk about and turn the head in another direction: ZERG and FreeBonus for Minax.

EasyFIX? We have Militia system ready to be implemented, so try to remove Faction Bonus for a month, nobody will kill himself for this and we can check what happen.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Girana talked about a real problem, about a fact: Minax have Free Bonus.

Look how many people deny it only becouse they want to save up their free bonus, Faction will be the best PVP part of UO with big fight but now are simply 30 Minax vs 6 other in the field + SUPEREASY Sigil situation (becouse of theire number, obviously all users enter in Minax to have free bonus and nobody try to steal them becouse of the numbers).

Guys, dont fool us each others, even blind people view this situation in a clearly way. Minax have builded up an army of 999999999 users, until a number of users the system is balanced, over a number become too easy to own the sigils situation and become useless join in another faction first becouse of the zerging fight in field and second becouse 4 users cant manage to steal sigils over the world against 100 thiefs, this is the situation only a liar deny it.

@GluttonySDS always told me he dont give a fuck about pixels, maybe it's the truth, but for sure he give a fuck about easy win.

I have ALWAYS sayd thanks to staff for this amazing server but there are 2 problems that they dont want to talk about and turn the head in another direction: ZERG and FreeBonus for Minax.

EasyFIX? We have Militia system ready to be implemented, so try to remove Faction Bonus for a month, nobody will kill himself for this and we can check what happen.

Well said ! Thumbs up !

JennaL

Expert
Let's keep the discussion civil (pertaining to the above muddled shit-talk back and forth).
I've brought some of these concerns up to staff for discussion so please keep this thread on-topic.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Let's keep the discussion civil (pertaining to the above muddled shit-talk back and forth).
I've brought some of these concerns up to staff for discussion so please keep this thread on-topic.

In all honesty , its not @GluttonySDS fault that EQMS is what it is today .

But the game mechanics should have prevented these issues from happening .

IF theres faction cap , the imbalances issues would be reduced greatly .

Status
Not open for further replies.