Remove Trammel Zones

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
I come on the forums all the time hoping and praying I can end up involved in a post that gets as serious as this one.

Then i miss it....

But atleast this proves it can happen.

I'll see you gentlemen soon... With all my seperate quotation responses. And fact proclaimed opinions.

And soon after it gets serious and I break out the personal attacks...

Uof is gunna get their first national news introduction. Cause imma have one of u in the bathroom cutting yourself with a broken mirror, bleeding out like a new animal tamer workin on scorps in shame.

Luv u all <3.

B

thechemicals

Apprentice
The docks is also where people gather to duel without having to defend yourself and your belonging. Its a great place and this idea from the op is just bad.

Metalhead-

Master
Personally I miss the days of Wrong roof dueling, where even dueling incurred some risk, but I don't see the big harm in having a spot where people can duel in peace. This is a totally acceptable solution to me.

Wrong roof and Jhelom Farms dueling was the best. You always got a break by people trying to crash the party. There was nothing better than seeing 6-8 guys stopping their fights mid dump and taking out the gank trolls that would come rolling up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk