Remove unstacking of pots when dying

Cash is King

Grandmaster
Please for the love of all gods get rid of the unstacking of potions when you die. Everyone uses bags so it's irrelevant for whatever purpose this was ever introduced for.

It's extremely annoying being on a meta dexxer carrying ~100 potions and dying then having to re-stack potions for 2 minutes every time i get back to my body because it's too many items to toss the pouch back into my backpack.

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
meta dexx"s must suffer
whut.png

ive always left my pots in two bags and never had that issue :p yet I also don't die a lot with over 125 pots in my bag. sorry cant help :p

I do love seeing kids with like 40 each pot and *never get a kill or do anything but die over n over* I filled a lot of kegs on the field that way.... I run maybe 15 each max.... literally don't need more than that unless you are clearly retrtd.

Peav

Grandmaster
I use more than 15 each pot in PVP so i'm clearly ********.

pots are useless. I always buy food instead of refresh pots and agility/str pots can be easily replaced by Blessing yourself.
imo people using pots can't withstand the original UO aspect and they are cheating clearly.

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
pots are useless. I always buy food instead of refresh pots and agility/str pots can be easily replaced by Blessing yourself.
imo people using pots can't withstand the original UO aspect and they are cheating clearly.

I just ask for a time out to build a camp fire and cook some jerky