Resolution for 1 char on 1 account

CAPTKY

Neophyte
I've been fighting this all day. 1 char has the minimum window size and I can't change it.

Classic Client + Razor

Razor can't change this char's window, I've deleted all the uo.cfg etc I read from searching. The client itself can't even change the resolution.

I tried patching the client which took forever and changed nothing. Has anybody else been through this?

Thanks

Young Star

Grandmaster
Do you have the in game resolution set to the max? If it is not, Razor wont be able to resize the game window.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Yes. So log in on that character and go to the uo options menu on the paperdoll. Go to the tab for your game resolution. Make sure it is at the highest setting. Then log out and back in again.

CAPTKY

Neophyte
Yes. So log in on that character and go to the uo options menu on the paperdoll. Go to the tab for your game resolution. Make sure it is at the highest setting. Then log out and back in again.

1024x768? Yeah that's what I've had it set for. It's not responding to any changes in game or through Razor for the main char.

CAPTKY

Neophyte
I decided to uninstall everything. I located 3 different versions on 2 drives dating back to my original 2002 install. Woof.