Runic armor

Homer the miner

Grandmaster
I think that runic armor shouldnt be nerfed like it is. Barbed runic kits should give better armor than invulnerability armor since it is so hard to obtain through bods.

halygon

Grandmaster
I think that runic armor shouldnt be nerfed like it is. Barbed runic kits should give better armor than invulnerability armor since it is so hard to obtain through bods.
Pretty sure invul magic armor is equivalent to horned runic armor and Barbed is higher than invul.

i myself had this question yet i have had a few crafters test this and found out is wasn't worth the cost of crafting,the cost per item is no wheres near its value in ar... ( or use of the charges for the cost to get the kit in the first place.) since the ar difference was too low. its barely a +6 difference in ar.

halygon

Grandmaster
i myself had this question yet i have had a few crafters test this and found out is wasn't worth the cost of crafting,the cost per item is no wheres near its value in ar... ( or use of the charges for the cost to get the kit in the first place.) since the ar difference was too low. its barely a +6 difference in ar.
Depends... horned and spined armor is cheap and easy to find bods for. They have a ton of charges each and it equals to consistent armor every time you go out.

Barbed is heads and shoulders above invul, but its so hard to acquire and the cost is too high to use it in the field... it is tourny only type armor. I mean technically you can faction bless for a while but the beating it would receive would hurt it more than you'd want.

yes i agree horned and spined are still worth the cost and normally the way i go :p i just dont see the value of barbed past that.. as you said special tourney gear :p which as the only means i could see of use to

toddyboi

Master
Chad made a video showing how stupid this nerf was. But I guess newb dexers need training wheels