Sallos fix list

Blair

Master
Please post any Sallos issues you'd like to see fixed. Hopefully we will be able to start doing some updates to bring it up to par with Razor and Steam but I would like to know the specific things that need to be fixed in case there are some I am not aware of.

To be clear, I am only looking for issues in game not issues with setting up the client itself.

Strigo

Expert
black screen on trin N/E roof, not sure what it is that causes it.

seems to get stuck on 'you are already holding an item' often

Lithium149

Grandmaster
1.Galleons

2.Trinsic

3.After visiting some dungeons have to reset client cause houses no longer show up just the plot.

4.Meta Talismans show people riding ogres.

If I can think of anything else that comes to mind I'll post it!

Thanks for the hard work @Blair!

drasked

Grandmaster
seems to get stuck on 'you are already holding an item' often

Quick workaround for this is dragging a piece of equipment you are wearing to your backpack really fast.

And if we are talking about Sallos itself i would like to see a function for recalling using runebook charges. So you can for example make a recall hotkey for characters without magery.

Another one, being able to set a separate key for enabling and disabling stun punch (but this one might be wishful thinking)

Last edited by a moderator:

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Please post any Sallos issues you'd like to see fixed. Hopefully we will be able to start doing some updates to bring it up to par with Razor and Steam but I would like to know the specific things that need to be fixed in case there are some I am not aware of.

To be clear, I am only looking for issues in game not issues with setting up the client itself.

thanks bmoney!

diminished

Grandmaster
What about fixing sallos bars so that you can't set target off screen? Really takes the skill and the fun out of pvp when a Zerg can load ebolts, set targets that are off screen, and hold a button down to win.

kurtis

Grandmaster
A bandage heal hotkey that doesn't push you out of hiding or cancel your target cursor. This is something that is built into the ultima online client options (not razor or steam) but since Sallos doesn't have the traditional UO Options, it is not available.

Blair

Master
Not gonna do that. Sorry.

If they (the staff) wanted to fix this issue it would be fixed for all clients server side.

kurtis

Grandmaster
ZwXkqSz.png
[/IMG] Huh? It's already an available option....it's just whoever made Sallos didn't build that mechanic properly. Anyways, I don't even have those templates so I'm not going to fight for it.

ZwXkqSz.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kurtis

Grandmaster
Also, I'm not sure if this is an actual bug or intentionally built, but I've always thought the circle of transparency was whacky. You can't actually click or drag things that are behind a wall.

40bfVqW.png
[/IMG]
40bfVqW.png

Blair

Master
it's already possible on UOS and razor. it also doesn't drop spell cursors, so..

You're not using Razor or Steam to use the bandage, you're using the UO Client. If you use bandage self in Razor or Steam it takes you out of hiding correct?

darthdeus

Journeyman
  1. Getting stuck under ground in Trinsic if I move on screen North or East from the Faction point of Knowledge (I think it's that one? it's the one close to the West bank and entrance, right at the crossroads)
  2. Virtually black screen if I recall to the town hall in Trinsic
  3. [faction menu not working