@ Santa's Horny Elf - Nice Shit Talking ....

Discussion in 'Player VS Player' started by Silly Santa, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silly Santa

Silly Santa Bank Sitter

@ Staff ,

I am interested in hearing to what extent shit talking like this is or is not condoned by staff. Shit talking apart of every game and I get that - but there is a limit to it I would like to think. No player should be making IRL threats and/or hoping that others in this community die in real life IMOP.

Ive already been through enough shit with Donny Darko [who is still here] with other circumstances [irl threats / impersonating me and sending screwed up messages to others / irl horrible bullshit accusations that are all false / slander my name etc] .. and he is still here and nothing was done..so now I would like clarification to what extent IRL threats and/or hoping that people in this community die IRL - are banable or not.

@Shane @JoeB @Swayze @Mordoc @Adam @JennaL @halygon @_Charles @eppy @JoeB

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  2. Zoobler

Zoobler Wandering Squeeler

UPS
    I think Santa's honey elf (a 13ish old boy) would be happy to know this post exists. You were obviously affected by his words (his intent I'm sure) and feel the need to run to a safe place.

Look in my opinion there are "real life insults" and then there is this shit... this is the stuff that is easily ignored and laughed at. If this was really harsh enough to bring about strong feelings then it's you that has the problem. I believe he is acting just like most of us when we played this sandbox at an early age.

Ever greifed?

White E Bulger likes this.
  3. Tantreghan

Tantreghan Wandering Squeeler

Ok I admit it!!!! Yep I was affected by this nonsense too and for good reason. Am I ashamed to say that....no. Not one bit. It should not be tolerated. Age does not matter. You should just be allot more ashamed of yourself if your a mature adult saying these things or agreeing with them.

This is obviously not a mature person but that is no excuse and he should be punished just like a cheater or a racist is.

This is as bad as racism and that is not tolerated for a reason. Neither should these kind of actions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. ton loc

ton loc Veteran

Lol. Their names though.

fisty, Guwap and BEN! like this.
  5. Silly Santa

Silly Santa Bank Sitter

So age doesn't matter ? So I could do the same thing and i should get away with it? I call bullshit. Every player should be responsible for their words and actions and this is a clear example of him going too far.

Bobby123 likes this.
  6. Zoobler

Zoobler Wandering Squeeler

UPS
    I think santas horney elf was actually just role playing. Your took it out of context and made it seem like real life. Don't be so sensitive....silly

White E Bulger likes this.
  7. Fattson

Fattson G-G-God Like!

I don't even have to read the entire thread to know how absurd it is. .02. Carry on.

Karl Sagan likes this.
  8. Swayze

Swayze Moderator Staff Member

I have jailed the person in question. We do not condone IRL attacks of this kind.

Decreamos, Darkarna, StegcO and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.