• 5mil

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 5.5mil

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Hail !

I am selling my 30x30.... however - I have also been kicking around the idea of selling my mall/library in yew that is two screens northwest of Yew Moongate. I would love to find a buyer that would keep the house fairly "as-is".. and would not close it off to the public. It serves as an awesome library that 100's of people use (50k visits since last June only).

How much do you all think this house is worth - minus the few rares that are on display?

@tankian Can you believe its already been almost a year since you sold me this?!?! time goes too fast !!

Question btw - Can houses change ownership , with vendors standing? @JoeB

Thx,
Silly

Firecrest

Grandmaster
What about likes on facebook, I hear they are used to make people lose weight, prove a picture can make it around the world or even save a life.
LOL

AssHat

Grandmaster
i think the house lost its value once it was made into a house and then no one can really see that it is a public library, the last owner did with no vendors no walls, just books on books you could see. the owner before you had it right. other wise it is just a plot in yew. i payed 500k for a 14x16 by bank last year ( that i let decay on accident). so asking 4+ mil for a plot that could have as many visitors as any other house in game just have to gate/reason to visit. location is nothing. you cant bank from it. Also still have to run from moongate.

in the end i would save it as a unique location in yew.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
i think the house lost its value once it was made into a house and then no one can really see that it is a public library, the last owner did with no vendors no walls, just books on books you could see. the owner before you had it right. other wise it is just a plot in yew. i payed 500k for a 14x16 by bank last year ( that i let decay on accident). so asking 4+ mil for a plot that could have as many visitors as any other house in game just have to gate/reason to visit. location is nothing. you cant bank from it. Also still have to run from moongate.

in the end i would save it as a unique location in yew.

The traffic that this mall gets is more than you realize...and fyi everyone - this isnt even listed yet and already someone is offering 4mil ;)