getenemy 'murderer' 'humanoid' 'closest'
while @inrange 'enemy' 20
msg 'All Stop'
msg 'All Follow Me'
cast 'recall'
autotargetobject 'Escape Book'
pause 2000
endwhile
Won't that still recall if he has an enemy mob already loaded when this runs? Can you do a clear enemy at the top to flush out any previously assigned enemy? Does unset alias 'enemy' do the trick?

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
We all are entitled to our own opinions. When I play I pk, and farm ppl. I tame and do pvm things and faction. Factioning to me is the only legit form of pvp. Pking is taking shit from ppl just because you can. I personally never bother with noobs or crafter's. Everything else is fair game. That being said. I adore pking , I think that pvmers should be able to have a fast get away, it will make it even more challenging farming pvmers...and honestly all of you Penis measuring braggerts isn't that what its about, the challenge and so called being that good.
I swear the biggest cry baby bitches are the men on these forums.
Wait for it, here come the tears.

Experience

Grandmaster
@Arton @Experience

Iam sry I didnt had the time time to ch3ck the scripts cause i have to work and travel fucking a lot atm. Tommorow I will have time. Thx for your ideas.

@ crybabies

Pls go crying in an other thread this here is for people interested in coding with steam.

Thanks
Such is the life of the current day UOer...No longer can we live in the basement playing UO all day and night :(

Experience

Grandmaster
Won't that still recall if he has an enemy mob already loaded when this runs? Can you do a clear enemy at the top to flush out any previously assigned enemy? Does unset alias 'enemy' do the trick?
No because it is a While perameter and an "inrange"

Young Star

Grandmaster
No because it is a While perameter and an "inrange"
But if I go and target monsters to provoke, one of them is my current "enemy" if I run the script won't it just key off of that when it gets to the enemy in range line?

Last edited by a moderator:

Experience

Grandmaster
But if I go and target monsters to provoke, one of them is my current "enemy" if I run the script won't it just key off of that when it gets to the enemy in range line?
I see what you are getting at. yes it would in that case. because you basically confusing the script with a pre-selected enemy. easily fixable

Young Star

Grandmaster
I believe that was the original head scratcher for the OP. He needs a way to do an murderer enemy scan without accidentally adding in a monster from a previous action that executes the recall sequence when he turns the macro on and off.

De Medici

Grandmaster
Artons Script:

@Getfriend 'murderer'
if @findobject 'friend' 'humanoid'
// Recall to home
useobject 0x406afe4f
waitforgump 0x554b87f3 15000
replygump 0x554b87f3 5
endif[/QUOTE]

Alirght I checked the scripts.

@Arton: Your script doesnt work. The filter 'Humanoid' doesnt work on findobject.

The solution is:

unsetalias 'friend'
@Getfriend 'murderer'
if @findobject 'friend'
// Recall to home
useobject 0x406afe4f
replygump 0x554b87f3 5
endif[/QUOTE]

As I expected the only possibility to make it work for tamers is to clear the friend/enemy array/list before inserting the object 'enemy/friend' if a pk is present.

@Experience:

Your script:

if not findalias 'Escape Book'
promptalias 'Escape Book'
endif
@unsetalias 'enemy'
msg 'All Stop'
msg 'All Follow Me'
cast 'recall'
pause 2000
endwhile

Has no additional benefit to

unsetalias 'friend'
@Getfriend 'murderer'
if @findobject 'friend'
// Recall to home
useobject 0x406afe4f
replygump 0x554b87f3 5
endif[/QUOTE]

expect of it find the escape book automatically, what was not part of the problem.

The core part of your script:

@unsetalias 'enemy'
msg 'All Stop'
msg 'All Follow Me'
cast 'recall'
pause 2000
endwhile

is aquivalent to my original script except of the "unsetalias 'enemy/friend'". And Blair gave me that hint already before you posted.

So Blair the reward is yours. Pls pm me to meet if u want.

Thanks a lot for your posts Arton and Experience.

Experience

Grandmaster
Start hunting around red named creatures (shadow ancient wyrm and evil mages) with your original posted script and be prepared to recall out with no presence of a player @De Medici

De Medici

Grandmaster
You are right but that was not the problem. Your script is amaizing and thx for that. You seem to be a great coder in steam.

But the specific problem were solved by blair. Even though his post was not the most elaborated one. Lol