Serpents Auction House Pics

Budcookie

Grandmaster
2w2opk0.jpg

This was by far our most successful night ever. The turnout was a little thin at around 35 to 40 people but we sold a whopping $4,969,9995 in player items. Thank you all very much for your participation!
RonBurgandy_11-20_2249_zpsbe2d1942.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

poogoblin

Master
Thanks again for hosting this bud. Maybe cut back on the items you take in though? It was a giant cluster between the two different auctions and I never did make it back in time for the weapons auction (the whole reason I was there), after settling the debt.

Thought there was going to be another announcement

Faytality

Staff member
Yeah should probably set a limit on items per auction. When this auction ended it was 1am my time lol.

Faytality

Staff member
I'd figure each item takes 1 min to 1 and half mins to auction off . 20 items would take 20-30 mins to sell off. Then you have to figure in time to make the transactions at the docks. Maybe a min or so for each item. So 20 items would equal roughly 40 minutes to an hour to finish.

Seek

Master
Man I was going to do this back in April but never had people to do it with sounds like it's going well ya beat me to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Budcookie

Grandmaster
2w2opk0.jpg

Wednesday night before Thanksgiving, we actually had 20 or so more people but I was too busy to take a pic after the auction started.
RonBurgandy_11-26_2204-2_zpsc288901b.jpg

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I was there last night, was lots of fun and I wanna go again, but people were constantly bidding 20-25k+ over market value for things, so a little saddening. The Gravedigger title I wanted went right past my price range in about 5 seconds, too, so I'm crying about it. :( :(

Lots and lots of fun though, Shane himself popped in to watch (the guy in white robes sitting on the throne in the center). With the new section on the forums, and the new grandiose auction house supplied by the devs, I'd say this is going to become a UOF staple.

Budcookie

Grandmaster
2w2opk0.png

Please note the devs were very specific about how I can use that space, and extremely reluctant to even give it to me. I had to beg and plead for 4 months, run successful auctions continuously over that time period, all but give away my 17x18, and just recently spend an assload on a new banner so the auction posts would look the part. Oh ya and change the name so im not server affiliated. They hooked it up fat but restasured this is all me:) I hope it is a major part of this server for a long time, its alot of fun.

SaladinX

Grandmaster
2w2opk0.png

Please note the devs were very specific about how I can use that space, and extremely reluctant to even give it to me. I had to beg and plead for 4 months, run successful auctions continuously over that time period, all but give away my 17x18, and just recently spend an assload on a new banner so the auction posts would look the part. Oh ya and change the name so im not server affiliated. They hooked it up fat but restasured this is all me:) I hope it is a major part of this server for a long time, its alot of fun.

What do you mean by this?
"and just recently spend an assload on a new banner so the auction posts would look the part."