@Shane You asked for constructive suggestions.

halygon

Grandmaster
Do you have a active player on the server?

If so what is the names you go by.

There is a very good reason I am asking and I will tell you once you answer.
Char names:

Halygon
Sir Rufus
Rainy
Commander Cody
Charlie Foxtrot
Gankware LLC

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
How about perma death / hardcore? Works very well in Diablo. It will add a lot more adrenaline for red players and it's always fun to restart/reroll a character from time to time.

ill suggest... red death=insta stat. theres just too many situations where a large group of friends just simply cut the head of a dead friend for the save- forgoing any penalties at all

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
ill suggest... red death=insta stat. theres just too many situations where a large group of friends just simply cut the head of a dead friend for the save- forgoing any penalties at all

Bring it on, EQMS will accept all nerfs that this community wants to throw at reds since you guys love to claim PKs are making people try out another server(which has 0 penalties for PKs).

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Bring it on, EQMS will accept all nerfs that this community wants to throw at reds since you guys love to claim PKs are making people try out another server(which has 0 penalties for PKs).

ORRRR staff could use Kingdoms to actually incentivize PvP and thereby improving the game for all play styles. The brain dead approach that's been hinted at is piling on more penalties for reds to take them out of the game for longer periods of time. Seems like common sense to me but when players can't play a game they usually just play another one. It would seem that using game mechanics to focus players attention on other aspects of the game (like Kingdoms) would be a better approach.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
#EndRedTrammel

RedTrammel.PNG