WTS Shards First Agapite Runic Hammer!!!!

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
3 week bless and the ability to pk with it blessed means I would bid mate. Shit me and my bro would probably lay 4m then... But as it stands I'm better off using vanqs bought at 15k per... This is from one of the most notorious dexer pks on the shard son.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
3 week bless and the ability to pk with it blessed means I would bid mate. Shit me and my bro would probably lay 4m then... But as it stands I'm better off using vanqs bought at 15k per... This is from one of the most notorious dexer pks on the shard son.

that sounds about right, but if i die and lose 150k aggy weapon isnt big deal for me its just dying and losing pixels.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
Skeleton Crew guild house just west of Brit. First house NW from the warriors guild. The one with the big pet trap on top.
oh that one i use to fight your crew alot but havent seen any on my play time lately, had my pets trapped there a few times.

halygon

Grandmaster
oh that one i use to fight your crew alot but havent seen any on my play time lately, had my pets trapped there a few times.
Most stopped playing here before these recent pvp changes.. I don't know if they will come back. I still roll with them on uoforever when there is nothing to do here. Actually had some pretty epic fights just yesterday on there. Doing that gives me a good basis for pvp comparison here. I think the armor is still better balanced there :-/

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
Most stopped playing here before these recent pvp changes.. I don't know if they will come back. I still roll with them on uoforever when there is nothing to do here. Actually had some pretty epic fights just yesterday on there. Doing that gives me a good basis for pvp comparison here. I think the armor is still better balanced there :-/

if they get rid of stunning on this server i think the pvp will be better here, people would fight 4 vs 1 but not if they get stunned cant move verus 4 guys who just combo insta death, that part of pvp needs changed asap. Also it favors players with fast pings and fast computers.

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
if they get rid of stunning on this server i think the pvp will be better here, people would fight 4 vs 1 but not if they get stunned cant move verus 4 guys who just combo insta death, that part of pvp needs changed asap.
Stun is useful and contributes to pvp, to me it just feels like people who know how to (or have automated scripts to -- oh the shock!) stun seem to be able to do it waaay to often. Maybe the stun chance should be turned down OR based on a successful melee hit before a stun chance is possible (that's how paralyzing blow works). But yes, a lot more tweaking is required here.

But alas -- Free Bump for a big item!

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
Stun is useful and contributes to pvp, to me it just feels like people who know how to (or have automated scripts to -- oh the shock!) stun seem to be able to do it waaay to often. Maybe the stun chance should be turned down OR based on a successful melee hit before a stun chance is possible (that's how paralyzing blow works). But yes, a lot more tweaking is required here.

But alas -- Free Bump for a big item!
well i like to pvp solo alot, its not fun fighting script stunners 4 vs 1, even though i took flubes head again 4 vs 1 last night again, i would perfer to not to be frozen in limbo for 4 seconds lol

halygon

Grandmaster
well i like to pvp solo alot, its not fun fighting script stunners 4 vs 1, even though i took flubes head again 4 vs 1 last night again, i would perfer to not to be frozen in limbo for 4 seconds lol
I hear ya. I am almost always solo. Even if my entire active guild gets online (which is rare), there are three of us total. Although the three of us can do some damage if we try.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
I hear ya. I am almost always solo. Even if my entire active guild gets online (which is rare), there are three of us total. Although the three of us can do some damage if we try.

Yea all you need is 3 to beat 10 if you play well together.

check out my turret house on ice south next to power guildhouse. I call this the tunnel of fear because, power doesnt run past the north east tip when chasing me to my house lol.
View attachment 4478

SteelSexi

Master
Messremb, while I can understand your frustration in what seems your aggy runic hammer auction thread being derailed... I must say that many of the posts here are about your epic runic hammer, "congrats" to you... and several of my posts have been posted in an attempt to get people to get in the bidding on it and increase both your auction bid and overall interest in your item.

I have yet to see one auction thread yet where every post was a bid in that auction.

Also keep in mind that without other people posting their comments or bumping your thread, it could quickly sail to the bottom of the forum 3 or 4 pages deep. And when "you" are the only one bumping it everytime, it would tend to make it look like the only interest in the item is 'you'.

Perfect example is THIS post right now is on THIS thread which was currently found near the bottom of page 2. But this post from me will bump it back to the top.

Again, I congratulate you in obtaining the first agapite runic hammer on this server. But don't get so upset that every post wasn't an actual bid on it. 90% of the server probably don't even have the cash to place a bid, but they may want to congratulate you or speak about how epic it is, or whatever. I do understand that the thread got completely off topic and wasn't even about your hammer for a bit, but I think all that was needed was you to ask people refrain from talking about things not related to your auction item or posting a new bid. Starting multiple threads about the same exact auction may be against forum policy just as much as people posting stuff un-related to it. Not only that, but starting multiple threads for the same auction may lead to confusion for a potential bidder as to which thread to actually post their bid in and/or which thread to actually find the current bid.

While I understand what you did and your desire to not see focus lost on such a high value item, growing angry at people generating publicity, interest, and bumping your auction thread to the top of the seller page may not be in your best interest.

I wish you luck with the bids and again congratulate you.

Last edited by a moderator: