Ship Paint found in a Whirpool

smile it's me

Grandmaster
Hello fellow pirates! After quite a while I finally found something worth to fish.
This item works only on normal boats? Or it works even on galleons?
Thanks and travel safe.

AssHat

Grandmaster
Nice item .. If only ppl use boats anymore :((( wishing sea champ! Sea NPC pirates or merchant!
maybe if the rewards were not 1 in 10,000 whirlpools maybe people would do them.... as many thiings go on UOF HIGH RISK.... little to no reward.

amonseti

Grandmaster
!!!!BINGO!!!!
Agreed its a bad trend .. Ive stopped caring about MOTM , because of this. I went thru the entire month of oct , spent nearly every moment in terra keep , and no joke did not get a single loot drop , no cloth , no relic , no title nothing at all .. but I did get pk'ed and lost my shit at least every other day , and with the spawns being noob level the gold farming did not make up for my loss's not even close ..

The rarity balance here is far too Stingy. and not worth it , infact I am actually having a tough time logging in as that has caused some big time burn out . and the amount of time invested and the fact that it cost me with no rewards has not helped.

Dont know why the staff thinks every loot drop needs to be ultra rare .. Respectfully Im tempted to pick up the game design bible and donating it to them as I suspect they are not aware of the mistakes they are doing .

AssHat

Grandmaster
-30,000+ motm killed 1 cloth (dragon bile)
-spent 1 month doing whirlpools-average 1-3 a day... nothing
-tailor bods pulled over 3,000 bods and not 1 barbed bod
-battle points / event score- cannot compete with people who can game 24/7 or just log on to do these events only and crush 98% of server
-champ spawns: almost a year doing 1-5 a day, 1x 120 ps, no relics,no champ artifacts,nothing

end game can come ubber fast on here, and if you cannot play 24/7 or truly log on maybe 1 time a month, you're chances of getting anything rare on this server is 100% based on if you're account is lucky or not.

because fuck... we all see how much i game and i call bullshit on so much lol

@amonseti time for a vacation like me

amonseti

Grandmaster
-30,000+ motm killed 1 cloth (dragon bile)
-spent 1 month doing whirlpools-average 1-3 a day... nothing
-tailor bods pulled over 3,000 bods and not 1 barbed bod
-battle points / event score- cannot compete with people who can game 24/7 or just log on to do these events only and crush 98% of server
-champ spawns: almost a year doing 1-5 a day, 1x 120 ps, no relics,no champ artifacts,nothing

end game can come ubber fast on here, and if you cannot play 24/7 or truly log on maybe 1 time a month, you're chances of getting anything rare on this server is 100% based on if you're account is lucky or not.

because fuck... we all see how much i game and i call bullshit on so much lol

@amonseti time for a vacation like me
perhaps..
But I also need to be fair on the staff here a little. I Think that players like bobby123 and the rest of his exploiting gang , whom we all know break the rules or ride the thin line of legal not legal . it is there actions that have made it so staff needs to make rare drops next to impossible. essentially those bad apples have ruined it for the rest of us who play the game the was it was supposed to be played and bide by the rules set out .

Hopefully the desolation that has started with those twats will be an improvement , I for one am one person who does not miss bobby123 one bit.

Memphist

Grandmaster
Things have to be rare otherwise the want be rare :). You are unlucky like me but other guys get the drops. If the staff would raise the dropchance most items would be worthless.
A examble is that a guy got 4 vials of troll blood from the last event and other nothing. You can kill 1000 mobs and get 0, someone else kills also 1000 mobs and get 2 items.

oomf

Grandmaster
Odds of getting shit out of the whirlpool isn't only luck, pulling out the line early also kills your odds. From what I've seen the drop rates are pretty much just about right for the WPs.

AssHat

Grandmaster
Odds of getting shit out of the whirlpool isn't only luck, pulling out the line early also kills your odds. From what I've seen the drop rates are pretty much just about right for the WPs.

not many people do these and if you are the only one doing them...and got 90% of the rewards then yes the odds are great lol

on average when i tried was 3 times a day, maybe in a week i did 1 successful where some assfuck pirates didnt show up 24/7 kinda like LOLZ or $ moved to the ocean.

there is 0 reward for doing whirlpools, the drop chance for the average normal player, would take them years or be extremely lucky to receive something. i say its 100% waste of time and effort.

but what do i know....