Silver Changes

Tydeus

Master
I have noticed that there is no point joining any faction other than Minax if you want to farm silver.

There are so many daemon spawns around the world, and they also come with level 4 and 5 t-maps. Those daemons die quick as well.

SL has ogre lords for their silver, but those have lots of HP and will take much longer to kill for the same amount of silver, and they also do not spawn as much as daemons around the world.

Any thoughts?

Perhaps double the amount of silver gained from ogre lords? Those easily take 2-3 times longer to kill compared to daemons.

I also am not entirely sure what the mobs are that give you silver for all factions. All I know is it is silver serpents, wisps, and daemons for Minax.

thestand

Grandmaster
I have noticed that there is no point joining any faction other than Minax if you want to farm silver.

I also am not entirely sure what the mobs are that give you silver for all factions. All I know is it is silver serpents, wisps, and daemons for Minax.

Funny you say no point in joining any other faction but minax then say you don't know what monsters drop silver for the other factions....

You could try joining TB. Daemons give silver and chaos wisp in khaldun give silver + TB gets +10 silver for being smallest faction

Tydeus

Master
I am working on my pet, and I will join whatever faction has good control of the sigils. I do not care at all who it is, even if I am running into orange Minax tamers all day. That would be funny.

As for factions, I get attacked by Minax reds / EQMS while in Minax, and I do not recall away, but let them attack me so long as it is just one red. If I see an enemy faction player, the same thing, but if I see a gank coming, I will recall out if possible. It is not really a loyalty to a faction sort of thing, but what can benefit you the most while playing the game.

What I noticed is that SL seems to be bringing in some competition for the sigils here and there. Bonus silver from TB would not help me because they never have the sigils.

It just seems to me that SL may have the short end of the stick because their alternate source of silver does not come from daemons, but from ogre lords, which are not as abundant and take longer to kill. There has never been a time where I have not been able to recall around and find a daemon.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Wisps daemons silver serpents and ol are all the faction mobs. Each corresponds to one faction that these mobs will not attack and also will not give silver. Take away any one from the list and you should be able to constantly recall to active spawn of the other 3 to kill.
Also as a side note if you are meta training the silver is just bonus so if you prefer daemons then kill the them and forego the silver.