Silver Currency and Items - The Future

Can we get a confirmation from staff on what is going to happen to items that cost silver and are faction based once factions disappears? Also what is going to happen to all the silver? Is it going to be moved to Militia?

It would be nice to know if possible. Not even asking for what will happen just if they are going to remain or be eliminated.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

khajja

Master
It's a good question, and one which has been asked before but never answered (that I have seen).

No need for personal attacks here. This isn't the PVP forums.

I was just pointing out OP 's impatience

15+ hours later. I bump a thread that everyone who is in factions wants to know about and the only thing you can do is come in here and bump it again 20 minutes later and then say that I am impatient. Thanks to you this thread has been bumped way more than needed.

But I am the impatient and rude one? Good call can you stop personally insulting everyone all the time. I think the mod's can handle themselves and don't need bobby spamacoon backup.

Peav

Grandmaster
I was told a year ago when Kingdoms were introduced that the vendors with silver items will remain the same. Mounts will be changed probably to 'bounded' to an account like eppy told me.

But i was also told by the owners that shrouds outside of factions and name change items will never exist on this server. So hard to believe anything.

Chappey

Adept
Can we get a confirmation from staff on what is going to happen to items that cost silver and are faction based once factions disappears? Also what is going to happen to all the silver? Is it going to be moved to Militia?

It would be nice to know if possible. Not even asking for what will happen just if they are going to remain or be eliminated.

Thanks.

Did they confirm removal of factions? I thought it was just sigil bonuses. If it's just bonuses then i'd assume nothing needs to change.

Did they confirm removal of factions? I thought it was just sigil bonuses. If it's just bonuses then i'd assume nothing needs to change.
Factions are going away with kingdoms, which will happen eventually.

I am not too worried about it just trying to figure out what to do with silver/items and if I should spend gold to get more stuff I want or if it is just going to get deleted?

And I presume everyone else is thinking the same thing. I just decided to ask, I mean I am not asking much, just if items are going to stay and be moved to militia or if they are going bye bye.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

This is the first phase of factions being removed and replaced... EQMS defeated factions and secured a glorious victory for Minax and Mondain.

Chappey

Adept
Factions are going away with kingdoms, which will happen eventually.

I am not too worried about it just trying to figure out what to do with silver/items and if I should spend gold to get more stuff I want or if it is just going to get deleted?

And I presume everyone else is thinking the same thing. I just decided to ask, I mean I am not asking much, just if items are going to stay and be moved to militia or if they are going bye bye.

It seems you want more information than is being passed out so you can benefit optimally from the change. I'd just wait and see.

This is the first phase of factions being removed and replaced... EQMS defeated factions and secured a glorious victory for Minax and Mondain.

k

It seems you want more information than is being passed out so you can benefit optimally from the change. I'd just wait and see.

k

It might seem like that, but if I am asking a question on a public forum, where everyone can read it, how exactly do I benefit? It isn't like I am pming eppy about it and then keeping what he told me(as if he would tell me) a secret. I ask staff things all the time on discord via PM, sometimes I get answers other times I don't. I haven't asked staff this one on PM because I figured it would something everyone would like to know, and also because I didn't want it to seem like exactly what you said above.

Obviously(well it would be if you were trying to do more than just derail my thread) if I was trying to gain benefits I wouldn't be asking something so everyone could read it. How exactly would I benefit from that. I have like 700 silver... big benefits coming forth from that inside information.

But hey, if you guys want to keep derailing and bumping this thread, where I am asking a legit question then go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
It might seem like that, but if I am asking a question on a public forum, where everyone can read it, how exactly do I benefit? It isn't like I am pming eppy about it and then keeping what he told me(as if he would tell me) a secret. I ask staff things all the time on discord via PM, sometimes I get answers other times I don't. I haven't asked him this one on PM because I figured it would something everyone would like to know, and also because I didn't want it to seem like exactly what you said above. Obviously if I was trying to gain benefits I wouldn't be asking something so everyone could read it. How exactly would I benefit from that. I have like 700 silver... big benefits coming forth from that inside information.

But hey, if you guys want to keep derailing and bumping this thread, where I am asking a legit question then go for it.

They know youre in EQMS and thus you are now subject to their #affected behaviors.

They know youre in EQMS and thus you are now subject to their #affected behaviors.

Children's minds sometimes. It's like saying I am trying to insider trade by asking a question that everyone see, hear, link and know of. How is that an inside benefit lol.....

Crazy town.

Chappey

Adept
It might seem like that, but if I am asking a question on a public forum, where everyone can read it, how exactly do I benefit? It isn't like I am pming eppy about it and then keeping what he told me(as if he would tell me) a secret. I ask staff things all the time on discord via PM, sometimes I get answers other times I don't. I haven't asked staff this one on PM because I figured it would something everyone would like to know, and also because I didn't want it to seem like exactly what you said above.

Obviously(well it would be if you were trying to do more than just derail my thread) if I was trying to gain benefits I wouldn't be asking something so everyone could read it. How exactly would I benefit from that. I have like 700 silver... big benefits coming forth from that inside information.

How many players in UO do you think look at the forum? You are fishing. I am not derailing anything. I am just saying it shouldn't be a concern for you. I am sure they will put something in place to compensate for those who have farmed silver/aesthetic relics/faction mounts. That is all. YW for the bump.