Silver Currency and Items - The Future

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Children's minds sometimes. It's like saying I am trying to insider trade by asking a question that everyone see, hear, link and know of. How is that an inside benefit lol.....

Crazy town.

Stop feeding whatever needs feeding and perhaps you will cease to see replies without any relevance regarding your subject matter.

This is the first phase of factions being removed and replaced... EQMS defeated factions and secured a glorious victory for Minax and Mondain.

They know youre in EQMS and thus you are now subject to their #affected behaviors.

Stop antagonising people, if you wish to push your agenda there are other places where this type of chat is perfectly allowed.

Sorry for my lack of input regarding this thread, just thought a couple in here who were obviously not warned previously, should be given the same treatment as others who have posted here.. I mean, someone has too right?

Stop feeding whatever needs feeding and perhaps you will cease to see replies without any relevance regarding your subject matter.

Stop antagonising people, if you wish to push your agenda there are other places where this type of chat is perfectly allowed.

Sorry for my lack of input regarding this thread, just thought a couple in here who were obviously not warned previously, should be given the same treatment as others who have posted here.. I mean, someone has too right?

You would think so, but my OP didn't feed any trolls and they came anyways right? Thanks for bump though. I will keep all that in mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkarna

Grandmaster
You would think so, but my OP didn't feed any trolls and they came anyways right? Thanks for bump though. I will keep all that in mind.

It is what it is unfortunately. Always thought that the general forums are free from rubbish. Anyways, have another free bump :)