Sir Craft Alots Community Valorite Runic Hammer Event!

Wizx13

Grandmaster
valrunichammerlarge_zpsk6kmoawv.jpg

Be a part of UOF's 1st ever Valorite Runic Hammer event!!

As many of you know I am Sir Craft Alot of The Golden Dragon Trading Company. I have spent 2 years here on UOF involved in the crafting scene. I have enjoyed my time here as a crafter providing the community with everything they need to battle the foes of this land and watching many of the people I have helped start their shop flourish here on UOF. I would like to thank everyone that helped me out when I first got here and also thank you the community for supporting me in my crafting endeavors here on UOF.

I pulled this LBOD the other day for the Valorite Runic Hammer and after a little thought this is what I came up with.

I am offering everyone than can pull BODS a chance at securing free swings of this hammer once it it made!

The distribution of swings depends on how many filled smalls you contribute to the making of the hammer.

LBOD---4 Swings *retains the hammer* --- @Wizx13

Platemail Arms---1 Swing --- @Blaine the Gypsy

Platemail Legs---1 Swing --- @Enthalpic

Plate Helm---1 Swing --- @dalmuti

Platemail Gorget---1 Swing --- @Tac0bell

Platemail Gloves---1 Swing --- @Enthalpic

Platemail Tunic---1 Swing--- @Wayne King

Rules:

1) Mark or no mark is fine.

Unless @Shane @Adam would like to offer to split the hammer between everyone involved.

2) Smalls must be filled by Bod owner.

3) I retain the hammer (my 4 swings)

Post below what smalls you are bringing to this event and I will add you to the swing list for what you have.
No bods will be transferred until we have all of them to complete the hammer.
Please no pms as I want to keep everything about this event on this page.
1st come 1st serve!!!
Good Luck!

Thanks for a great 2 years of crafting here on UOF
Sir Craft Alot

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
You will need a player driven solution and staff does not typically take a part in these types of events.

As I said in another thread though, scamming on the forums is not allowed, which means anyone that contributes should be able to trust you because if you do scam anyone that contributes, you could/would face forum and in-game consequences.

Wizx13

Grandmaster
I would be fine with letting the contributors swing the hammer themselves. Can staff give us a place to do this at?

clutchxo

Grandmaster
Give me a few to check bods lol. I have like 19 books. I can help get ingots if anyone needs them.
Free of charge.
No swings required.

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
Just got a chance to read this. I agree to the terms with one minor change. I would prefer my two swings to be unmarked. I doubt that is a deal breaker. I will hold these two BODs for Wiz until this is complete or I personally pull the large bod (I wish).

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Just got a chance to read this. I agree to the terms with one minor change. I would prefer my two swings to be unmarked. I doubt that is a deal breaker. I will hold these two BODs for Wiz until this is complete or I personally pull the large bod (I wish).
Mark or no mark is fine with me. I would love for everyone involved to swing it themselves. It would have to be a group decision.

Enthalpic

Grandmaster
I suggest you set the rule for that in stone right now. I can go either way, just set it now.

EDIT: Actually, I changed my mind. I would prefer for you to take all swings. Having to trust everybody who gets to use the hammer before you would be scary. Trusting one person to be honest sits better with me.