Stealth Mage questions... Wrestling?

Yinero

Currently working on a stealth mage. I have most of my Template at GM except stealth resist and wrestling. Without having Anatomy I feel like Wrestling is useless. What would be a good replacement for it? Inscription? Or something else?

My template is:
Magery
Meditation
Eval. Int
Resist Spells
Hiding
Stealth
Wrestling???

drasked

Grandmaster
Currently working on a stealth mage. I have most of my Template at GM except stealth resist and wrestling. Without having Anatomy I feel like Wrestling is useless. What would be a good replacement for it? Inscription? Or something else?

My template is:
Magery
Meditation
Eval. Int
Resist Spells
Hiding
Stealth
Wrestling???

Wrestling gives you 50% dodge against melee hits, without it dexers will mince you.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Oh, I didn't know wrestling alone did this. Thought it had to be paired with other skills to gain passive effects.

the passive bonus u talk of is anatomy + eval and will give u the dfensive side of wreslte but u wont be able to hit a punch ect

StegcO

Grandmaster

My template is:
Magery
Meditation
Eval. Int
Resist Spells
Hiding
Stealth
Wrestling???

Wonderful template, Hiding+Stealth will save your life more than 50 each type pots.

Return about the 7th skill depends of what you want, every template needs to have a mission, obviously this is not a pvp template: 180/200 point used for hiding+steal instead inscription+alchemy (for example) is a great malus

Personally I trained spirit speak and turned into meta mage, you can do a lot of boss and motm and it's a perfect scout with a bag of 40 each reags + hiding/stealth you can easly check spots and situations

halv

Grandmaster
I'm wondering about Hiding in this template. Isn't the stealth mage using Invisibilty spell to start stealthing? Isn't being a mage his whole sense to save another skill for better purpose?
I would choose Stealth, Magery, Meditation, Evaluate Int, Resist Spell, Wrestlng and an occupation like scribe, alchy or noxer depending on what he wanna play. Go for Idol olf Magi and pick spirit speak like recommended.

halv

Grandmaster
I'm wondering about Hiding in this template. Isn't the stealth mage using Invisibilty spell to start stealthing? Isn't being a mage his whole sense to save another skill for better purpose?

I ask around and nobody really could answer this question. So i droped hiding and tried to stealth from invis spell. It doesn't work. You'll need hiding for stealthing!!! My fault.