Swappable Meta Hues If Dyed (Like Ship Paint)

Bromista

Grandmaster
There may not be much room left on the GUMP when you click on your meta stone, but there's enough to put a couple gems that retain the hues of the pets in-between the Ability Slots and Apply Reroll. Metas aren't usually re-dyed a ton of times so maybe it could save the last three hues?

Here's a highly technical drawing of what it might look like:
d4625a27bb.png

To re-hue a meta costs considerably more than to re-hue a ship and we have that luxury...

6d4e5fca40.png

Bromista

Grandmaster
Haha staff did it for you though or did you have to keep finding the hue of egg you wanted?

That would be a little problematic if it wasn't an easily accessible hue. I guess I never really worried too much about it, but now that I think about it I would be pretty heartbroken if I fed my charcoal meta another egg and couldn't get it back.

steve-o

Grandmaster
Haha staff did it for you though or did you have to keep finding the hue of egg you wanted?

That would be a little problematic if it wasn't an easily accessible hue. I guess I never really worried too much about it, but now that I think about it I would be pretty heartbroken if I fed my charcoal meta another egg and couldn't get it back.
lucky we did drop a lot of eggs (mmx gave me 2x 1284 hue)

gm will never change back to hue

both times i was holding my egg and wanted to trade... ouch my metapet went over it... ouch... where is the egg... oh fuck my metapet is brown!

girana

Grandmaster
lucky we did drop a lot of eggs (mmx gave me 2x 1284 hue)

gm will never change back to hue

both times i was holding my egg and wanted to trade... ouch my metapet went over it... ouch... where is the egg... oh fuck my metapet is brown!

since the 2nd we always keep one 1284