Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
Just added the high end BOD Vendor. CBD, 115 and T5 cloth BODs are up

Moonglow Guard Zone Shopping
house.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Serva

Expert
Do you have a Spined Leather, Exceptional, 15, Studded Tunic SBOD? I have been trying to find one with no luck - I'm not picky about the price.
Please let me know :D

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
I'll check, I haven't put the spined BODs up yet, but should have the 115 scroll and CBD SBODs up in the next couple days.

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
Do you have a Spined Leather, Exceptional, 15, Studded Tunic SBOD? I have been trying to find one with no luck - I'm not picky about the price.
Please let me know :D
Sorry it's taken me so long to organize all this crap. Yes I have that BOD and lots of other 115 scroll BODs on the high end BOD Vendor. I've also added lots of CBD small and LBODs and T5 cloth SBODs! Again, sorry about the delay, haven't been on much.

Serva

Expert
Thanks! I was able to grab it!

Sent from an undisclosed location - oh who am I kidding, I'm probably out doing a Tmap...

omnom

Grandmaster
Latest LBOD was not a CBD LBOD. I trusted your vendor so didn't think I had to check, as I'd bought from you in the past, coupled with the fact that it's 5:30am :/

I guess I'll be more cautious in the future.

Guttersnipe

Grandmaster
Latest LBOD was not a CBD LBOD. I trusted your vendor so didn't think I had to check, as I'd bought from you in the past, coupled with the fact that it's 5:30am :/

I guess I'll be more cautious in the future.
Again, I'm sorry for the mixup. I'm glad we could rectify the situation.

omnom

Grandmaster
Things have been sorted out. It was an honest oversight - Guttersnipe is a trustworthy person.