WTS Talisman Quest Vanqs (JUST RESTOCKED)

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
Always available at East Brit Best Buy. More than 30 in stock!

Gating daily from West Brit Bank or just run east from East Brit Bank.

Vendor name: "Quest Vanqs N More" (Image below).

"How do I get a Meta Talisman", you ask?

Here is an official resource on the wiki: http://www.uoforum.com/wiki/index.php?title=Meta_Talismans

TLDR version:
  1. Go to Valor shrine, walk to the near-by statue, and speak (in general chat, doesn't matter what you say, the gump is triggered by speaking).
  2. Accept the quest to sacrifice 30 vanq weps. You just double click the stone you got from the quest and target a vanq wep to sacrifice it.
  3. Go back to the statue and speak again. Accept a quest to kill 100 evil creatures. Best creatures are drakes, daemons, and deep earth eles though many others work.
  4. When you have killed 100 go back to the statue and speak, accept the quest to kill the Arch Demon.
  5. Get at least 1 damage on the Arch Demon in Wrong Dungeon and be alive when he dies. You will get a blood (100% drop rate and blessed).
  6. Use the blood on the stone in your bag.
  7. Go back to the statue and speak, select one of three talisman.
Note: the quest can be repeated to get more than one (though only one can be equipped at a time)!
Note 2: you can "buy out" of the 15 minute cool down (after death or switching talis) by going to the quest statue, saying, "I wish to pay tribute" and then paying 10k.

wS0Jiqy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tidalian

Expert
Ah, memories... the exact same vendor house AND vendor contract spot that I sold a whole mess of vanqs from! Should be easy enough to move 'em there, given that I had to shut down from running out of stock. ;)

Da Witch Dr

Master
I stopped by to pick a few fencing ones up to knock the swamp dragon rider of a chaos dragon elite of his swampy!

Needless to say it was no easy task and I did need help [emoji4].

Thx bud. Good stock (even if meant for talisman quest [emoji6])

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk