Tamer Talisman!

Wrexx

Grandmaster
There is 1 or 2 Tamers using their level 7 Metas. The rest of us have temporarily quit or went back to a beetle. I can live with the 60% control, I can't live with SS not adding less than 1.0 skill near cap. It's a joke that when the server lags, your meta dies and it becomes slowly weaker the longer you have it because it cannot retrain it's skills.

The pvpers will say they wont mind the trammel tamers quitting. Less population is not good for anyone when there is competition out there.

Bromista

Grandmaster
It's not that I can't PvP, it's that I don't care to seek it out as much as others do and I don't take it as seriously as some do here.

It's really not hard. It's not a hard thing to do at all, and I'm really not all that bad at it even though I joke that I am a mega trammy.

But what does that have to do with the subject matter again, mr. enabler?

You lack self and social awareness to a level that I have only seen in old azz man and Babethoven. Impressive!

K A Z

Grandmaster
There is 1 or 2 Tamers using their level 7 Metas. The rest of us have temporarily quit or went back to a beetle. I can live with the 60% control, I can't live with SS not adding less than 1.0 skill near cap. It's a joke that when the server lags, your meta dies and it becomes slowly weaker the longer you have it because it cannot retrain it's skills.

The pvpers will say they wont mind the trammel tamers quitting. Less population is not good for anyone when there is competition out there.

Oh, $ are playing that bad other Shard again? Ungrateful bunch of nerds.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
It's not that I can't PvP, it's that I don't care to seek it out as much as others do and I don't take it as seriously as some do here.

It's really not hard. It's not a hard thing to do at all, and I'm really not all that bad at it even though I joke that I am a mega trammy.

But what does that have to do with the subject matter again, mr. enabler?

You lack self and social awareness to a level that I have only seen in old azz man and Babethoven. Impressive!

lol buddy, in two years I have only seen you roll your main on the field one time, once, ever.

All you've ever done in UO is recall to a spot, farm gold, go to the docks, buy items, and then recall to your house steps, run inside, close the door, lock the items down and then come back to the forums. You have no idea how to play this game.

The subject matter of this thread officially is Bromo the clown and his various mental disorders, and it's that way now because he's turned it into that through constant de-railing and personal attacks. If he can't handle it, then maybe he should keep the rants in the rants section, like the rules says he should.

Real talk though, last time we lost rants it was because Bromo couldn't keep his e-ween inside his draws and the Staff removed the entire section in an effort to keep this kid out of every single subsection on the forum. Now after being quiet and building a guild full of high tier donators, he's back full force in an effort to defend his pig faced, McDonaldsy, half ******** looking imbred girlfriend's honor which he himself violated by posting her disgusting picture here for everyone to see.

He wanted to show everyone that he could take a the roast that ensued afterwards. BUT FAILED HARD when he ended up resorting to posting users personal information like the ***** he really is. Now he's basically in the same position, and using his newly attained friendships to loot his forum enemies houses and walk all over forum rules, disregarding simple etiquette.

So in essence, Bromo cant handle himself in a civilized manner and then we all get punished for it. He's not even throwing down any bangers, it's all frowners and constant denial. Will he ever stop? Or will he never-stop?? Duck and cover folks.

I hope this is all the spanking you've been needing bromo so that we can all leave 2014 behind already. But incase it isn't then fucking come fight me in game, you *****. Name the time and the place.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I think leet tamers already have enough and staff is routinely providing new tamables for you guys to get even wealthier.

"But I spent 15 mil putting my meta together!!!!!!!"

Yeah. 15 mil. New players grinding in despise and getting pk'd every ten minutes and the only thing on a leet tamer's mind is greed. How about you guys go patrolling shame and despise with these super leet pets? Ward off pks and give newbs a chance to skill up their toons and make some gold of their own.

This is not a troll. I think tamers have plenty. Yet it seems the only thing you guys do is complain about wanting more shit and complain whenever devs implement something that doesn't benefit your tamers.

Bromista

Grandmaster
You're not entirely wrong Fattson, but this is more a matter of goofy mechanics.

These are super powerful dragons. You can say too powerful, it's o.k. The ability to chew threw spawn with even a couple relics on a lower level meta is impressive.

But to allow that kind of OP pet up to level 6, and then strip away the ability to command those pets once you cross over to level 7 is just silly.

It's not asking for more. It's asking to fix what is broken.

I think we would all be happy with toning down the OP nature of the meta damage output, and sacrifice that for better control.

I don't know if that's what is on the table, maybe it is. But I'm down for that and my meta is only halfway through stage 6.

Fattson

Grandmaster
You're not entirely wrong Fattson, but this is more a matter of goofy mechanics.

These are super powerful dragons. You can say too powerful, it's o.k. The ability to chew threw spawn with even a couple relics on a lower level meta is impressive.

But to allow that kind of OP pet up to level 6, and then strip away the ability to command those pets once you cross over to level 7 is just silly.

It's not asking for more. It's asking to fix what is broken.

I think we would all be happy with toning down the OP nature of the meta damage output, and sacrifice that for better control.

I don't know if that's what is on the table, maybe it is. But I'm down for that and my meta is only halfway through stage 6.

It seems that the obvious suggestion would be a gold sink item that either:

a. lowers gold output of farming mobs for more control

b. a level 7 control something or other that costs 3-5 mil at gold sink.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Maybe these suggestions have already been made. TBH, I didn't read every post as threads like these have clearly gotten under my skin.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Maybe these suggestions have already been made. TBH, I didn't read every post as threads like these have clearly gotten under my skin.
Ha I can understand why.

Your suggestions seem pretty reasonable. No new currency necessary, just make use of existing currency. Or find a way to nerf the pets slightly to counter the added benefit of more control.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Ha I can understand why.

Your suggestions seem pretty reasonable. No new currency necessary, just make use of existing currency. Or find a way to nerf the pets slightly to counter the added benefit of more control.
One very real thing I'd like to add is that if you tamers want a fresh challenge, get yourself a galleon and come out on the water. Pirates, treasure, fun.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Yeah I plan on getting my feet wet sometime in the near future. Got some guildmates that are getting into it and it looks fun :)

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Twisting the words of others sure looks like fun.

Maybe I'll try it sometime...

bromo, buddy, if you can't get laid good then go get some fucking pills, a-aite?

Nobody wants to lose Frants N Lames just because you still think you enjoy trolling even after proving that theory wrong last time your sack dropped. Now hush.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
lol has this thread really gotten so far out of hand that people are actually now dropping trammel bombs???

@wil3ur has a good point with what he is saying. In terms of level 7 meta, they are basically the same as an 8th circle spell. His analogy was great and his logic sound.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
lol has this thread really gotten so far out of hand that people are actually now dropping trammel bombs???

@wil3ur has a good point with what he is saying. In terms of level 7 meta, they are basically the same as an 8th circle spell. His analogy was great and his logic sound.
Except if you had 120 magery your not going to fail a level 8 spell 50% of the time.

To be honest I have already made a strong argument as to why you should have control and Im not seeing anything that say control would be a negative (earning with a level 6 vs 7 difference is minimal even a level 7 and a regular dragon is small with regards to earnings). I am calling it a night so you all feel free to fight it out and tomorrow I will post a really nice reasoning behind why and how things should be changed so we can all live in harmony.