Taming issues

Rydya

Neophyte
I have played UO before. From 1997-2003... I know that it is the worst skill to level in any game in history but, I have hit a complete brick wall on my toon. I leveled up to 50.0 exactly, and haven't gained ANYTHING since. I have set every one of my other skills down, and still can gain anything, no matter what I tame. Does anyone have any ideas or had this happen to them before? I'm about to give up on the whole tamer thing

Kraden

Grandmaster
I have played UO before. From 1997-2003... I know that it is the worst skill to level in any game in history but, I have hit a complete brick wall on my toon. I leveled up to 50.0 exactly, and haven't gained ANYTHING since. I have set every one of my other skills down, and still can gain anything, no matter what I tame. Does anyone have any ideas or had this happen to them before? I'm about to give up on the whole tamer thing

Whathave you tried to tame. And check skills again. You might be at cap or something. Also do dungeon tames like scorps. I took those from 50-80 but theres like a sweet spot for taming anything