Terra warrior statue -- diff than ones i seen

Nasak

Grandmaster
I think its the large version basically i seen tera warriors all diff than this one -- nobody has a price check?

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
Does the education system in America just not teach how to conjugate the verb seen anymore? I have seen or I saw...seriously. No wonder we're so far behind now. #yoloswag

Sent from Baja 1997

Nasak

Grandmaster
Lmao. I'm txt on a phone. U probably have just a high school diploma if that. And want to make. Statement. I have an engineering degree. And I'm sure I can write on a completely different level than u. But thanks for your one cent buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darken

Master
Does the education system in America just not teach how to conjugate the verb seen anymore? I have seen or I saw...seriously. No wonder we're so far behind now. #yoloswag

Sent from Baja 1997

This is coming from you?

"I just seen" you say #yoloswag. Get outta here.

Nasak

Grandmaster
Lol dry sarcasm brahhh -- thanks for trolling tho

keeps it interesting

n america the stupid is always a good topic

jeffe

Master
What's less surprising than engineer who thinks he is smarter than you? An engineer who tells you he is smarter than you.

Nasak

Grandmaster
Ok troll. This isn't a thread for the suggestions and complaints. If you want to talk meet me at bucs den fully suited

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

e7bae5f970da9b369c0298f97f73e133.jpg

Nasak

Grandmaster
wtf is this Yoloswag hashtag.. I got it from stony brook university. Why do u care so bad? Do you want to talk about something in particular? Or do u just want to try and sound righteous and cool? I'm not a professional engineer so all of you people who have something To say about engineers. Say it on an engineering forum. I just simply noted that I have a 4 year degree and most of it is professional writing. So #getalife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk