WTS THE MASK (First donation Raffle) Antlers of the blood. Legendary mask

stunoma.

Grandmaster
Whats up everyone. Decided id finally put my Legendary mask up for sale. This is a 1 of 1 true unique mask. I dont expect to part if for cheap.

Taking offers =)

Little history of my mask. Was the first donation raffle which was pure white antlers. Shane or whoever accidentally put it up on donation so it had to be change. Went from Pure white to Blood red. Several months later it was on donation again and Shane got annoyed and changed it to bleach white (forgot the actual hue, makes ultra white look dirty).

The mask was also hot pink shortly named ( Antlers of Passion) was literally like that for a day (added a pic for luls)

back in its pw days

Back in its pink form

stunoma.

Grandmaster
Haha this was years ago. Still think it's worth more considering it's one of the few 1 of 1 uniques on this server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirLothar

Grandmaster
This is something only early players / true collectors would appreciate given the fact that the dono vendor has so many hues nowadays.
Especially with frost being available I'm not too sure how much to value this now, I am very tempted to bid but 30mil is a very serious offer.
Good luck with the sale!

stunoma.

Grandmaster
This is something only early players / true collectors would appreciate given the fact that the dono vendor has so many hues nowadays.
Especially with frost being available I'm not too sure how much to value this now, I am very tempted to bid but 30mil is a very serious offer.
Good luck with the sale!

It's not frost or a hue on donation or will ever be on donation. If it does ever go on donation. A quick pm and it will be changed.

It's not pw or ultra

lollo

Grandmaster
It's not frost or a hue on donation or will ever be on donation. If it does ever go on donation. A quick pm and it will be changed.

I think he means that although different (and better) it's still a pretty similar color and there is also like 50x different hues on the dono vendor right now, which makes ANY mask less desiderable

stunoma.

Grandmaster
I think he means that although different (and better) it's still a pretty similar color and there is also like 50x different hues on the dono vendor right now, which makes ANY mask less desiderable

Haha gotcha. Though in game it makes any other white mask look dirty [emoji136]

Bill Bryson

Master
A 1 of 1 item is still a 1 of 1 item. I don't deal in item sales but I would certainly think this should be worth at the very least 25-30m

lollo

Grandmaster
A 1 of 1 item is still a 1 of 1 item. I don't deal in item sales but I would certainly think this should be worth at the very least 25-30m

I really wish all 1 of a kinds were worth 25-30m. I really do.

Gotta admit my offer was a srs lowball, but i'd be surprised to see this go for anywhere near that price on today's market.

stunoma.

Grandmaster
Also Bump for a legit Unique item. 1 of 1. No other in that Hue

Noone wants to make everyones eyes bleed from my super whiteness