The Meta Dexxer's Lounge and Beard Bar

tankian

Grandmaster
Hiya guys - just got my Zerk talisman the other day and started leveling it.

I'm wearing no armor and using a shield to mitigate damage a little (I have GM parry).

I'm hunting things in deceit because it's primarily casters.

I get around 15 points per Lich and up to 45 points per mummy, smaller casters give much smaller gains.

Any thoughts on a better spot or different strategy if you don't want to give up spot location..?

Classic warrior build with hiding and resist.

Total AR on this setup is 8
Beserker gains much better without any armor or shield, actually parry and shield should only be used on defense dexxer. If anything, you can use npc shop plain leather armor. And better armor once you already are at max level 10. Drop parry and get arm lore ,it will help you hit more often

Volco

Master
Anyone have input on what kind of weapon I should use for a zerker?

Katana's seem to be doing great, but am mostly wondering if you think something like a double axe / long spear or something would output more DPS.

ALSO: where do you get the blessed newbie tunic? Got the gloves already

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Anyone have input on what kind of weapon I should use for a zerker?

Katana's seem to be doing great, but am mostly wondering if you think something like a double axe / long spear or something would output more DPS.

ALSO: where do you get the blessed newbie tunic? Got the gloves already

I don't have a swordsman but looks like axes with lumberjack got a huge boost. If you don't have lj I'd stick with katanas.

For newbified leather tunic you have to make a warrior pre-made template. So you can't get gloves and tunic on same char

Delvorin

Grandmaster
I don't understand... Arms Lore? To get disarm on mobs??

If you have GM arms lore and a meta talisman equipped, there is an increased chance to hit monsters with 100 or more wrestling. I think it's not working at the moment though but will be fixed.

Salsa

Grandmaster
True or False... Berserker gets bonus from hiding/stealth? Or is it phase relic ONLY that benefits from this?

I know Arms Lore also, even though it may not be working at the moment.

Furync

Grandmaster
What happens after you fill level 9 of a relic? I mean, do you have to grind through the level 10 (3600 I think) or is it full to start?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Delvorin

Grandmaster
What happens after you fill level 9 of a relic? I mean, do you have to grind through the level 10 (3600 I think) or is it full to start?

When you're lvl 9 and fill it, getting the 3200. Xp to reach lvl 10, that's it. You have maxed it. The 3600 at 10 is just for show and lvl 10 xp bar is al ready filled when you reach 10

Furync

Grandmaster
When you're lvl 9 and fill it, getting the 3200. Xp to reach lvl 10, that's it. You have maxed it. The 3600 at 10 is just for show and lvl 10 xp bar is al ready filled when you reach 10
Phew! Thanks for the info.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
So is it possible to macro up phase shift? What's the best way to do it?

FInd a corpser and just script attacking the corpser, taking seven steps in whatever direction you want, and pausing for the cooldown. What's nice is it always activates so you're guaranteed a certain amount of xp as long as the macro isn't interrupted.

StefanProdan

Apprentice
Oh that's really smart haha, I was thinking how do I immobilize an enemy and I didn't even think about corpsers. Do they spawn in any particular part of the world more often?

Also, is it actually worth it to raise phase shift? I gathered from context from another thread that a lot of people think it's actually worse when levelled since you can't stop it from teleporting you a bunch of steps more than you wanted into a more dangerous area? Is that correct?

DocOp

Adept
So what kind of mobs can you guys take down solo? I'm a meta dexxer and I think I'm looking to start getting some slayer armor. Granted, I don't have any now, and I don't sport invuln suits yet. I feel like the bigger game is where it's at and I just want to know how you all fair vs. bigger baddies. I saw 'an elder dragon' the other day and it stomped me mercilessly. Will I have to make a tamer or something if I want to hunt the big game? Basically, I want to know if the right combinations of armor/weapons can lead me to not having to let spawn live cause it'll have me looking for a healer with 1 hit.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Oh that's really smart haha, I was thinking how do I immobilize an enemy and I didn't even think about corpsers. Do they spawn in any particular part of the world more often?

Also, is it actually worth it to raise phase shift? I gathered from context from another thread that a lot of people think it's actually worse when levelled since you can't stop it from teleporting you a bunch of steps more than you wanted into a more dangerous area? Is that correct?

I like it leveled. It's much more easy to control than many think. Like in champs, pull a small group somewhere and then attack to activate. It's a fun relic.

For corpses, go around areas with dark trees. There's an area near trin, think west or southwest with corpser spawns. You can also get there by using a runebook in one of the libraries for mining iron

Delvorin

Grandmaster
So what kind of mobs can you guys take down solo? I'm a meta dexxer and I think I'm looking to start getting some slayer armor. Granted, I don't have any now, and I don't sport invuln suits yet. I feel like the bigger game is where it's at and I just want to know how you all fair vs. bigger baddies. I saw 'an elder dragon' the other day and it stomped me mercilessly. Will I have to make a tamer or something if I want to hunt the big game? Basically, I want to know if the right combinations of armor/weapons can lead me to not having to let spawn live cause it'll have me looking for a healer with 1 hit.

With slayer armor you can take on balron and elder dragons easily on zerker. For defense, they should be no problem at higher lvls even without slayer armor. As a berserker, I've taken down balrons and elder dragons with just two pieces of slayer armor. But don't think ancient wyrm would be possible unless an archer.