The Official UO Forever Real Life Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drinn

Grandmaster
Wow I think she is just being a tourist somewhere lol and those are pretty typical tourist photos.

Lyxx

Expert
I snapped this picture when I flew by helicopter above New York :p

1525422_10152990417532446_3714692732917820712_n.jpg

geTLucKy--

Apprentice
0810141920a.jpg

Mine is ISM ;)

Lost the wing 6 months or so ago... Co-workers kept taunting me about it, so I swapped someone for the reg WRX lip spoiler.

I had a 2014 ISM WRX hatch. Was gorgeous, love the color w/ black accents... But, spun a bearing @ 19k miles. F that. Had quite a bit on it, figured I'd test my luck with SOA. Let's just say that was a bad idea and I paid a LOT out of pocket.

As for my 2015, I'll be swapping my wing for a carbon ducktail. Plans are to have Evil Subie customs v2 rear diffuser, Work C2RP 18x9.5 et38, Ohlin Road & Track Coilovers, vortex generator (lel), wrap the roof black, Aeroflow front splitter + rods, F/R canards... lots of exterior shit. I learned my lesson modding the motor on these bitches before warranty is up.

BTW - can't see your pic!?

Easy Cheese

Grandmaster
I had a 2014 ISM WRX hatch. Was gorgeous, love the color w/ black accents... But, spun a bearing @ 19k miles. F that. Had quite a bit on it, figured I'd test my luck with SOA. Let's just say that was a bad idea and I paid a LOT out of pocket.

As for my 2015, I'll be swapping my wing for a carbon ducktail. Plans are to have Evil Subie customs v2 rear diffuser, Work C2RP 18x9.5 et38, Ohlin Road & Track Coilovers, vortex generator (lel), wrap the roof black, Aeroflow front splitter + rods, F/R canards... lots of exterior shit. I learned my lesson modding the motor on these bitches before warranty is up.

BTW - can't see your pic!?
Fixed!

Yeah, I've been reading about the spun bearing. I got another 24 months on my warranty, so hopefully if its gonna happen, it will soon :p.

Sounds sick man. I've got RA flaps on mine... Thats about it haha!

geTLucKy--

Apprentice
Fixed!

Yeah, I've been reading about the spun bearing. I got another 24 months on my warranty, so hopefully if its gonna happen, it will soon :p.

Sounds sick man. I've got RA flaps on mine... Thats about it haha!

Looks good, brother! We don't really worry about bearings on STis.. rather ringlands. Lots of factors are involved in WHY they crack, but sometimes it just seems like luck of the draw.

Currently just running Nameless 4" tip muffler deletes, 24mm whiteline rear sway w/ kartboy endlinks. I got the RA flaps too... haha. I have my car modified for running stock class in SCCA for autocrossing. It's just too boring for my taste, now. I'll eventually buy a project car solely for racing, or turn this STi into it after warranty is up. It's a fantastic car to race.

Decreamos

Grandmaster
I was looking through some old pictures...and since this picture was taken I've gotten married and had two kids. Now I get why my NCOIC (non-commissioned officer in charge) always rode my ass about how dirty my hooch was. And yes that's my bed :p Shows how much it got used.

5xCzmJb.jpg

Athrez

Grandmaster
I feel obligated to tell you that you're approaching AEM status with the number of photos you're posting of yourself. Careful now. No one wants to achieve that status.

What is AEM status? Abnormal Eye Movement?

Haha. :D Anyway Like @Lithium149 said I really don't care. I just find it fun to post RL pics on these forums so all the nerds can see what kind of a guy stands behind the Heli. :D Is this a problem for you dear @TyraeL! ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.