The Orc Hunt

WahRuk

Apprentice
The Orc Hunt!
Today at 6pm central time.

How it works!!!

The orcs will be carrying Gold bags tonight http://imgur.com/fmwX2jJ which will have different goodies including checks. The amounts range from 10k - 100k and the total gold is a little over a mill. So if you want the goodies come kill orcs.

We will be in 4 different spots tonight. We will start off at Brit and then hit all 3 orc forts with the Shadow Clan yew fort being the last one. I cant really give times because I have no idea how long we will last at each spot so as we move I will post updates in this thread as to where we are.

!!TAMERS!! The orcs normally try to leave pets alone and in many cases we go out of our way to save pets but tonight we will kill them if they are set on us. Fair warning here.

Litefyre

Neophyte
Props to you guys for making your own events. I won't be able to make it but I really hope it goes fun and no big packs of pks try to ruin the fun!

WahRuk

Apprentice
Props to you guys for making your own events. I won't be able to make it but I really hope it goes fun and no big packs of pks try to ruin the fun!

We want everyone to join in even the PK's lol. It will be fun to see how it works out and if it flops we will adjust what we do for the next time.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Awesome event! I got a 100k check :) I know some others got some cool stuff too, like titles and statues. One guy got like $400k! Very generous and very cool of you all to do.

WahRuk

Apprentice
Anyone who killed orcs tonight please post what you got in your loot bags! Just want everyone to see what we gave away. Thanks for the fights it was fun!

kurtis

Grandmaster
Probably about 150K in checks, skill scroll, several statues, commodity deeds for logs, vanq/power weaps, and invuln leather. Rares like a halloween costume, black die tub, colored sandals, broken chair, and more

Yeah, it was fun. I think the ice dungeon orc fort was the most fun to invade, even though line of site was weird.

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
great event, fun was had.

maybe lock and trap the loot in boxes next time and watch the blues kill each other to try and get all the kandies!!!