Votes: 11 36.7%
  • I'll take the maui wowie and labrador

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • you mean we're smokin' dog shit man?

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

Mercedies

Grandmaster
They check for continine instead of nicotine.
Continine is a metabolic product of nicotine....and the threshold at which they test for, accounts for second-hand smoke.

Obviously a level of 0 ng/ml indicates no smoking.
< 200 ng/ml indicates light smoking. I think most companies put their threshold for pass/fail at 200 ng/ml.

halygon

Grandmaster
They check for continine instead of nicotine.
Continine is a metabolic product of nicotine....and the threshold at which they test for, accounts for second-hand smoke.

Obviously a level of 0 ng/ml indicates no smoking.
< 200 ng/ml indicates light smoking. I think most companies put their threshold for pass/fail at 200 ng/ml.
And if you club heavily every night? :p

LSDjay

Grandmaster
Howard stern clearly is a former smoker, those people are the worst.
" i dont wanna smell your smoke" " you are endangering my life " fuck those hypocrytes. in a country where obisitas and guns kill more people then nicotine.

DubeeAshtray

Grandmaster
Hey fuck death numbers. Life isn't forever. We all die sooner or later. i just would not want to die of lung cancer. So i be off that sticky icky.

LSDjay

Grandmaster
Lung cancer is bad, Emphysema is probably worse, we all die nobody can predict how we leave this world.
But spending 30 years of your life as an obesitas and then die of a heart attack, will be even more worse, as u wasted so much of your life.

Besides, anyone can get cancer, sure smokers have a a higher % in getting it in there lungs.Ban alcohol while your at it, liver cancer is really bad also, + it can spread to your lungs really fast, also if you dont check your shit regurlary it can spread to your lungs.
Dont forget about all the E-Numbers in your food, ohh also all the Growth- hormones and steroids in american beef and milk !! that will make your day..

Last edited by a moderator:

DubeeAshtray

Grandmaster
Lung cancer is bad, Emphysema is probably worse, we all die nobody can predict how we leave this world.
But spending 30 years of your life as an obesitas and then die of a heart attack, will be even more worse, as u wasted so much of your life.

Besides, anyone can get cancer, sure smokers have a a higher % in getting it in there lungs.Ban alcohol while your at it, liver cancer is really bad also, + it can spread to your lungs really fast, also if you dont check your shit regurlary it can spread to your lungs.
Dont forget about all the E-Numbers in your food, ohh also all the Growth- hormones and steroids in american beef and milk !! that will make your day..
i said lung cancer . lol, and im not fat lol as of driving id Rather die driving then dying of smoking them cancer sticks

LSDjay

Grandmaster
i said lung cancer . lol, and im not fat lol as of driving id Rather die driving then dying of smoking them cancer sticks
I know u said lung cancer, where did i said u didnt ?
Never said u were fat to, and i dont know where u come up with all these (lols) as it is clearly not a lol matter, Most people die from car crashes these days are teens, so you really want to die at 18 years old instead of 70 years at lung-cancer ?

DubeeAshtray

Grandmaster
Am i suppose to cry that im going to die some how.No. so i laugh about it. why not? Are you afraid? I'm not trying to argue with anyone. Just saying smoking is bad for u ,makes your teeth yellow, your clothes and breath smell and gives you a higher chance to die sooner in a bad way. i couldn't imagine myself breathing from a tube sticking out of my neck. not saying it happens to everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

LSDjay

Grandmaster
am i suppose to cry that im going to die some how.No. so i laugh about it. why not? Are you afraid?
Every person is afraid to die, maybe not now but when u sure to go, your afraid !
Only the people who lived a full live and are aging, have peace with its beeing over..