This Friday! Player Event! Friday Night Fight Knights! Cash Prizes!!

Sir.

Grandmaster
Don't miss out on the Friday Night Fight Knights event! Starts at 9:30pm est, signups at 9:00pm est!! See the link below for location and more details!

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/friday-night-fight-knights.88769/

Huzzah!

Discord Recruiters & Officers:
Sir Rick Steves ( Rick Steves#1254 )
Sir Reginald ( Sir Reginald#8813 )
Sir Borrik Korisson ( Vas#4149 )
Sir Pentagruel ( Gargantua#1825 )
Sir Talys ( m1splaced#8488 )
Sir Mashadow ( mashadow#6900 )
Sir Bristol ( skinner904#6186 )
Sir Birdsey ( Cadrian#5353 )

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir.

Grandmaster
Reds welcome at their own risk! Added a disclaimer to the bottom of the original post in the link above!

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
Reds welcome at their own risk!
also orcs
emoticon-74832-src-463d247ddbbd1dc6-28x28.png

I had a ton of fun drinking ale with my girl Skye and watching people get beaten to bloody pulps at this event

Props to that guy from EQMS that won the tournament. A true peoples champion

Sir.

Grandmaster
Huzzah! Aye! a tortoise was his name! Theres a bit of his backstory on the official thread linked above thanks to @Peav haha

Thanks fer comin out m'friend!

Sir.

Grandmaster
Here we go again! Jousting Tournaments Friday Night!! See the link for details!!

Winner takes home 100K!!!

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/friday-night-fight-knights.88769/

Discord Recruiters & Officers:
Sir Rick Steves ( Rick Steves#1254 )
Sir Reginald ( Sir Reginald#8813 )
Sir Borrik Korisson ( Vas#4149 )
Sir Pentagruel ( Gargantua#1825 )
Sir Talys ( m1splaced#8488 )
Sir Bristol ( skinner904#6186 )
Sir Birdsey ( Cadrian#5353 )

Last edited by a moderator:

Slaymane

Master
Went to the event, said hail, over eager security banned me.
I went on my crafter, he is glorious, so no way he could be considered a thief, unless there are a bunch of glorious thieves on shard.

Sir.

Grandmaster
Went to the event, said hail, over eager security banned me.
I went on my crafter, he is glorious, so no way he could be considered a thief, unless there are a bunch of glorious thieves on shard.
Apologies for the security, m'friend. I had them on high alert as there was a moongate opened that did threaten quite a few misbehavings! What was yar characters name, lad, and ye did make it in with yar crafter, aye?

Slaymane

Master
Apologies for the security, m'friend. I had them on high alert as there was a moongate opened that did threaten quite a few misbehavings! What was yar characters name, lad, and ye did make it in with yar crafter, aye?

Shorty Bible. I just stopped by to observe not to participate.

Sir.

Grandmaster
Shorty Bible. I just stopped by to observe not to participate.
Afraid I don't see "The Account of Shorty Bible" on the ban list to be lifted, m'friend. I apologize fer the mishap - is there another character ye may have been on that was banned?

Torus Moore

Expert
Afraid I don't see "The Account of Shorty Bible" on the ban list to be lifted, m'friend. I apologize fer the mishap - is there another character ye may have been on that was banned?

Unlikely was the character banned but just removed from the house. When players ran past security, mounted or with weapons in hand we removed them from the house and gave them multiple chances to pass inspection. I believe we only banned two characters. One who attacked and killed mounts outside the arena and one who actively fought within the tower.

Sir.

Grandmaster
Excellent reporting, thank you for clearing that up fer @Torus Moore - Yer men fought and guarded the event with astounding success against the numbers considering we had a gate to brit open for the entire event! Well done and the Knights thank ye! Expect more contracts, lads!