Tired of the same old grind? Want to enjoy UO at a new level?

girana

Grandmaster
pvp w/o 1 button firehorn wand drops or 1 button blessed verite spear scriping explo pots dexers looks soo amazing

i hope staff does support you guys alot ;)

Sir.

Grandmaster
pah! if only we shat gold the outhouse would be the guild vault haha - i dont think i've ever owned a more poor character lol i crowd sourced a castle for cryin out loud and took heat for bein a bum! hahaha

Darkarna

Grandmaster
pah! if only we shat gold the outhouse would be the guild vault haha - i dont think i've ever owned a more poor character lol i crowd sourced a castle for cryin out loud and took heat for bein a bum! hahaha

And you Sir, are well on the way to joining the glorious shadows us thieves call home... *giggles*

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
Love the video! reminds me of the time when I played on IPY2.
PvPing on foot, no heat seeking purple pots, and using Archery.

Thanks man! Get a char and join in. Lots of guilds and play styles are represented. There are members on alts from all the larger guilds.

WRSampson

Expert
I want to get back into PvP after like 12 years or so of not PvPing. I would like to make a mage what guild would I be able to join?

Sir Angus

Novice
Insane action on the field, I love it.
Everybody respects the no loot and no rez kill policy so you're back in action in a minute, I encourage everybody to give it a try and join the fun!

WRSampson

Expert
Right now I have a 7x hide heal mage that could go either evil/good as far as story line. His name is Armoth which is the name of a character in a story line of the hidden behind the scenes warfare of angels and demons. So it has potential for an interesting story line. I will give it some thought.

Sir.

Grandmaster
Right now I have a 7x hide heal mage that could go either evil/good as far as story line. His name is Armoth which is the name of a character in a story line of the hidden behind the scenes warfare of angels and demons. So it has potential for an interesting story line. I will give it some thought.
Cool i love the hyper-fantasy stuff :D what's great is there's a huge variety of rp styles here right now... A lot of people with that idea of super saturated detail and embellished in the ornate stuff and then you have just your humble small town miner RPers and stuff that make their way peddling wares around the RP guilds.. Gold fever treasure hunters workin with merchants, Knights, orcs and more to amass their wealth.. It's so neat cause you never know what kind of interaction is comin next with each individual, some casual some hardcore hah

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
Insane action on the field, I love it.
Everybody respects the no loot and no rez kill policy so you're back in action in a minute, I encourage everybody to give it a try and join the fun!

I know I rez killed someone by accident (even left it in the video)... HAR! Had sooo many bars on my screen man that I hit the wrong dude. But I think everyone that it happened too realized shit happens during those fights and didn't take any offence.

Sir Angus

Novice
I know I rez killed someone by accident (even left it in the video)... HAR! Had sooo many bars on my screen man that I hit the wrong dude. But I think everyone that it happened too realized shit happens during those fights and didn't take any offence.

Ah that was you. It was mentionned briefly in guild chat and everybody pretty much said "must have been a mistake, it's chaotic here" and moved on so it's all good.

hubcap

Grandmaster
I will definately be getting involved with this once I get some more time to actually dedicate some time.....

great idea and I hope this FUN idea (and style) gets a TON of support.
15 deep gank squads with one key macros and pot spamming is laaaaaaame.