Total Noob :)

PixelPixii

Neophyte
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say hello and I look forward to talking with all of you about UO Forever. I have never played UO before but I'm really drawn in by the sandbox aspects of the game and I have a secret affair with retro games. Not to mention my laptop has no issue playing with these graphics.

I have only been playing a few days and feel like I have a lot of stupid questions but will try not to bother you too much.

Pleasure to meet you all!

RAVE GL

Master
if you see anyone with TBA in their guild tag, stop them and ask for RAVE, I'll be happy to help you out getting started and answering questions, not to mention free stuff of course.

AssHat

Grandmaster
Welcome!! :D if you got any questions, ask away!! a lot of people with tons and tons of knowledge about this game!! hope you enjoy your time on here!!!

RAVE GL

Master
"Free stuff of course." Lol you picked the right gender for your character.

hmm... no.

married, 3 kids. wife is a former beauty queen sooooo no.

and besides, anyone who actually knows me in this game knows I help people, regardless of gender.

Halfgrin

Master
Welcome to the best game, ever. Big learning curve when you first start, but there are a lot of old vets on here who don't mind helping out a noob and showing you the ropes. Pm me if you have any questions or need anything to help you get started. You will love it, just stay clear of EQMS :p