Totally selfish RP request incoming!

Torus Moore

Expert
So my mercenary company has taken up residency very close to this NPC guard tower on the road east of Yew:

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

This request is totally selfish and only for RP reasons but is there anyway to replace these order guard NPCs (who dont do anything really) with the hire-able NPCs like from the Jhelom pits? That way we can really RP it as our barracks and players can actually come and hire mercenaries from our encampment. Like I said, totally selfish RP request, it wont make any difference to any other player except those RPing though so I figured I would ask. Thanks either way for all you guys doing to help our RP community grow.

Sir.

Grandmaster
Awesome idea to utilize the NPC mechanics in the game! I think it's really cool to make use of the spot as well considering your location; not only that, but it's a great spot for interaction with quite a few RP factions on the rise right now! Making use of static tfoundations is a great way to exercise RP and making good use of these locations in game (like for example The Yew Rangers @Bearn Ilwind - would be cool to see them using the many random hunting shacks located throughout deep forests of the world for their RP spots!)

But making use of hired NPC merc's gets a +1 and my vote!

@Torus Moore and his Mercenary Company have put forth a lot of effort into aiding the RP community and offering a genuine service they do perform well! At our FNFK events (as you can see on the link) they stand up against whatever is thrown at them for HOURS at a time (3 hours last night I believe). Diligent while on duty. These guys rock! I wouldn't call it "selfish" - i think that just shows @Torus Moore 's level of modesty :p

tgUDz1c.jpg

How cool would it be to hire your own Golden Gauntlet NPC Bodyguard?