Turn in Barbed Kit SBOD or Sell?

SidX

Grandmaster
I got a 20 EQ Spined Studded Gorget barbed kit SBOD today. Is it better to turn it in given that barbed kits hold no true value here other than deco, or sell it to someone who will fill a LBOD?

It'll yield Lvl 5 cloth or sandals so I'm tempted to turn it in.

Thanks

Bromista

Grandmaster
Barbed kits do hold some value for tourney suits. Tier 5 cloth is borderline worthless. I haven't turned in a deed for cloth in about 8 months and I sell/trade my barbed smalls. I suggest you do the same!

SidX

Grandmaster
Barbed kits do hold some value for tourney suits. Tier 5 cloth is borderline worthless. I haven't turned in a deed for cloth in about 8 months and I sell/trade my barbed smalls. I suggest you do the same!
Nice will do, thanks. Any idea of the going rate for them? Not sure if the price varies depending on the SBOD (if some are rarer, etc.).

halygon

Grandmaster
It does vary on which barbed rsk sbod it is but the 20x spined ones pretty much go for 50-75k all day(usually closer if not 50k).

Loki_MTD

Master
It does vary on which barbed rsk sbod it is but the 20x spined ones pretty much go for 50-75k all day(usually closer if not 50k).

Forgive me, as I am trying to stay on topic.. do those sbods really go for that much.. just thinking about the value of a barbed kit by itself. Seems like by the time you buy up all the smalls to fill your large you could by the kit outright.. If that's the case I need to sell my sbods....

SidX

Grandmaster
Forgive me, as I am trying to stay on topic.. do those sbods really go for that much.. just thinking about the value of a barbed kit by itself. Seems like by the time you buy up all the smalls to fill your large you could by the kit outright.. If that's the case I need to sell my sbods....
Well I just put the SBOD up for sale @ 75k and had it sold literally 3 minutes later ;)

Gonna sell the ones I get from now on for sure.

Bromista

Grandmaster
The problem here is supply and demand? There can not have been many more than ten barbed kits turned in over the past couple years. Most people who have burn the kits and either keep or sell their suits. They are just not out there.

You want ome you you pretty much have to make it yourself. Buying a few BODs at 50-75k a small price to pay and anyone turning in barbed kit smalls for BOD cloth is a fool. There are plenty of 20x spined footwear/studded/bone smalls to turn in for BOD cloth...everyone should be hanging onto their 20x spined leather/female smalls.

I also just want to point out that a 20x studded gorget small is not a barbed turn-in, it's a horned kit turn-in. I didn't even notice that at first.

SidX

Grandmaster
I also just want to point out that a 20x studded gorget small is not a barbed turn-in, it's a horned kit turn-in. I didn't even notice that at first.
Isn't it part of the 6pc suit?

6gxzYgQ.jpg

Leggings, Tunic, Gorget, Cap, Sleeves, Gloves

SidX

Grandmaster
Crap thanks guys, looks like I have to refund the buyer 75k now :p

Just getting into BODs for the first time so I'll keep an eye out now.