Unable to view forum on home wifi

hakkasan

Novice
Hey guys, this isn't an in game problem. However, still hoping someone can help me. On my home wifi, I cannot access the forums and some of the UO Forever links. The home page loads just fine, but other than than I can't view any pages. It attempts to load, then just times out and says, "This Web page is not available. "

I primarily use Chrome, but I get the same results on IE and Mozilla. Also I cannot view it on my Samsung S4 when connected to home wifi, but when it is connected on my cell network, I can access it just fine.

If anyone has any suggestions, it would really be appreciated! Thank you!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Mango

Grandmaster
I had this issue aswell. you can use the IP instead of the domain name: http://162.144.54.39/

Carl suggested flushing my DNS when i had this issue.
  • Start, search for Command prompt.
  • type: ipconfig /flushdns

If that doesn't work, then it may be an issue with your ISP not clearing it on their end, so it may take days-weeks depending on provider.

jwilkinson84

Apprentice
I would say for sure if it was only happening on his computer. He said he tried it on his S4 and got the same result when connected to his home WiFi, but when he was connected to his cellphone providers network it worked fine.So, something with his router or possibly his ISP as well could be causing issues.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I had this same problem too. I was playing with my red ball, it got out of control and hit my uke hanging on the wall, and that fell on my laptop, and now I am unable to check sites as well. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator: