UO STEAM LOCAL DOWNLOAD LINK:

Luxvero

Journeyman
Yes this is version 1.0.5, and same exe installer as original source, so compare the encryption/negotiate, domain and port from razor

Juancho

Neophyte
Can´t find the UOF shard, even writing **** port. There another sahrds on the list, but no UOF =(

What am i doing wrong?

halygon

Grandmaster
Can´t find the UOF shard, even writing **** port. There another sahrds on the list, but no UOF =(

What am i doing wrong?
As tricky as this seems... it is stupid simple. Just type in the login.uoforever.com address into the address bar with port ****. UO Forever is not a default item in the server list and has to be added manually.

Juancho

Neophyte
This kind of things makes me feel really ******** >.<. Thanks Halygon, I didn´t try to write in the shard list coz I thought it is just a pop-up menu.

=)

Edit: I logged in with uosteam downloaded from here and when I´m playing it says that my version is not compatible =/

Last edited by a moderator:

halygon

Grandmaster
This kind of things makes me feel really ******** >.<. Thanks Halygon, I didn´t try to write in the shard list coz I thought it is just a pop-up menu.

=)

Edit: I logged in with uosteam downloaded from here and when I´m playing it says that my version is not compatible =/
Turn on "Negotiate Features with Server" check box under the General tab.

Alas

Adept
So not to sound stupid.. but what is the difference between running steam and razor? Are they the same thing, just different styles?

halygon

Grandmaster
So not to sound stupid.. but what is the difference between running steam and razor? Are they the same thing, just different styles?
They are two different 3rd party programs that allow you to connect to UO Forever. Each of them have pros and cons and both are allowed to use on UOF.

Alas

Adept
They are two different 3rd party programs that allow you to connect to UO Forever. Each of them have pros and cons and both are allowed to use on UOF.
Is there a place, forgive me if I just didn't look hard enough, that has the pros and cons. I see pictures where it looks like the trees are cut down. I figured it was a filter and I haven't found it on razor yet.
Thank you!

halygon

Grandmaster
Is there a place, forgive me if I just didn't look hard enough, that has the pros and cons. I see pictures where it looks like the trees are cut down. I figured it was a filter and I haven't found it on razor yet.
Thank you!
I don't know of a place that posts them, but alot of the pros and cons are discretionary ifor the most part. IMO UOSteam is more well rounded, but to each their own.

The trees missing is not a filter, but instead a client side hack and is legal. Search the forum for links to how to install those.

Okay, so.... Razor works fine for me but UOStream will log on, let me play for a few seconds, and then tells me that UOSteam is running an incapable version.
My uo is updated, UOSteam is updated, everything seems to be in working order but its not.... any help would be appreciated.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Okay, so.... Razor works fine for me but UOStream will log on, let me play for a few seconds, and then tells me that UOSteam is running an incapable version.
My uo is updated, UOSteam is updated, everything seems to be in working order but its not.... any help would be appreciated.
you have negotiate features with server checked?

Hello. I D/L steam and > i open steam > nothing is checked > I Play on the ATL shard.. How do i get it to log into my account and show the shards?