UOF Vegas

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
Wouldn't it be sweet for a bunch of the uof crew to get some hotel rooms and mob around Vegas in the summer? I say this due to all the back and forth yak yak yak at each other. People behave differently in real life or after on on ones, etc. I think it would strengthen some of the uof community to meet up in sin city, fight or fuck out your differences, have a big hug and go party. OK, carry on good peeps!

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
I'd do this, except the CAD to USD ratio right now would break me and leave me living on the streets haha.

Kidding, I would be all for this if someone sets it up.

As long as no one plans on kidnapping me for a 30x30 plot and 100 million gold ransom.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
@Shane the best part is, you have poker records. No joke, nobody even has that. I'd gamble my cash on the people with the best records alone. But for real. I think we could pull it off with a match kind of system from uof. Lots of details to go into this, but very doable. Suggestions? Ideas?

Peav

Grandmaster
I'd do this, except the CAD to USD ratio right now would break me and leave me living on the streets haha.

As long as no one plans on kidnapping me for a 30x30 plot and 100 million gold ransom.

I think @bradley- would give more.

Cack

Grandmaster

How the fuck did he know
Mission abort!
Mission abort!