UOS health bars

e1a7ea07b832c38918e16a38860de5af.jpg

Can anyone lmk if it is possible to get these type of health bars in UO steam? Thank ya

--Otto von Krepin
--Ludwig von Mises
--F. A Hayak
--Hans Hoppe

steve-o

Grandmaster
if u cant find the uop extractor plugin when starting fiddler u just have to right click the dll file -> proprieties and remove the security check, it only took me a year to find it out... i was always using an old winxp to update my mods

Tac0bell

Grandmaster
I'm pretty sure everything can be done with mulpatcher and a little tool to extract/compact .uop and .mul files but i forgot the name. Hit me up on discord and I can walk you through it, will be easier live.

steve-o

Grandmaster
I'm pretty sure everything can be done with mulpatcher and a little tool to extract/compact .uop and .mul files but i forgot the name. Hit me up on discord and I can walk you through it, will be easier live.
everything is written in the burningsheep website

Tac0bell

Grandmaster
everything is written in the burningsheep website
True, but what I meant is that it can be done without uofiddler, so if OP is having a hard time with it, I can show him a different approach. (Mulpatcher and legacy mul converter to convert uop to mul)

I just find it easier this way personally but both work.

steve-o

Grandmaster
the only thing is that on win 10 u dont see the uop converter in the list cause of the security on the dll

after that everything works perfectly, it's 5-6 years i use that website

Kushion

Adept
if u cant find the uop extractor plugin when starting fiddler u just have to right click the dll file -> proprieties and remove the security check, it only took me a year to find it out... i was always using an old winxp to update my mods

Im trying to add mods like green bag/easy ebolt/ and custom status bars but im 100% clueless what to do. I am using razor. I also downloaded UO fiddler but have no idea again on what im doing. Any chance you could help me get these mods installed correctly?

steve-o

Grandmaster
Im trying to add mods like green bag/easy ebolt/ and custom status bars but im 100% clueless what to do. I am using razor. I also downloaded UO fiddler but have no idea again on what im doing. Any chance you could help me get these mods installed correctly?
did u install from uof launcher?
client version?
i can give you my files with all the mods.

steve-o

Grandmaster
i just sent you a pm with the download of artlegacy and gumpartlegacy to be placed in your UO folder

PLEASE backup your original files before overwriting

ps: dont use the update from the launcher of you will loose the patches