Vendor out of stock signage

Batfrog

Journeyman
Hey everyone,

Just wandering if its possible we could get some kind of sign on player vendors that shows that they have nothing for sale? I hate checking player vendors and having to go through empty bags only to find nothing there. You could have it change the name of the vendor to Sold Out or Out of Stock and maybe make it auto so when nothing is left on the vendor the name auto changes. Or the vendor owner could just click them and select Out of Stock to auto change it.

Anyways just a thought :)

Zake Orion

Apprentice
The names go gray and then dissappear when they have not done any business in a bit
Do they disappear even if have gold to pay the daily cost? I had one with items for sell and still had 5-8 days left of gold to keep them active disappear. while the one beside did not have anything to sell (did turn grey) but is still there.

SidX

Grandmaster
Do they disappear even if have gold to pay the daily cost? I had one with items for sell and still had 5-8 days left of gold to keep them active disappear. while the one beside did not have anything to sell (did turn grey) but is still there.
Yes, I can verify this.. I had a vendor upstairs in my shop at the bar selling things like water jugs, etc.. not for profit, just kind of like a deco vendor to act like a bartender (the bartender deeds don't work well here, that's a diff story).

He had enough gold to last 100 days but vanished after about 8-9 days for not making any sales.. name went grey, then he was gone. Found the stuff in my bank.