Vendor Tracking

Tydeus

Master
Not worthy of a bump. But, since you kind of asked, I meant using the tracking skill to find vendor spots. You can find them by clicking on NPCs.

Tydeus

Master
Not everyone wants to make a char with 100 tracking to find vendors, or even has space for such a char.

Shouldn't tracking NPCs work 100% as if you had 100 tracking skill on all chars regardless of your tracking skill? Doing that would make it so if you're just running around somewhere on one of your chars you can check for vendors out of the way. I do not see how it puts anyone at a disadvantage.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Not everyone wants to make a char with 100 tracking to find vendors, or even has space for such a char.

Shouldn't tracking NPCs work 100% as if you had 100 tracking skill on all chars regardless of your tracking skill? Doing that would make it so if you're just running around somewhere on one of your chars you can check for vendors out of the way. I do not see how it puts anyone at a disadvantage.

No. If we started giving out free abilities from skills there'd be no end to it.

Earthquake? No one really casts that, so I should be able to cast it.

Viking swords? No one really uses it, so I should be able to smith them.

Timber Wolves? No one really uses them, so I should be able to tame them.

And on and on; you want the ability then you should have the skill.

a magical man

Grandmaster
No. If we started giving out free abilities from skills there'd be no end to it.

Earthquake? No one really casts that, so I should be able to cast it.

Viking swords? No one really uses it, so I should be able to smith them.

Timber Wolves? No one really uses them, so I should be able to tame them.

And on and on; you want the ability then you should have the skill.
i use viking swords and earthquake a lot lol