Vendors and house banning

gadric

Expert
If you ban someone from your house are they still able to buy from vendors that are posted at that house?
It would be a good idea if once people are banned that they would not be able to access the vendors at a house.
Would give the house owners more power and control over their property and business

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
I don't want you on my property stealing from my buyers or trying to pk me at inopportune times.

I do however want you to be able to stand off my property and buy my items. Why because Money.

More pressing issues and important things to code.

>Ok lock it up guys, thats a wrap.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Can't buy from vendors if you are banned from the house as the vendors are, technically, apart of the house at that point.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
>Oh man, i must be banned from a bigger vendor on a different account.

I would still let somebody banned from my house buy from me, because $$

Thanks for the clarity though, thats a wrap.

Mango

Grandmaster
When I had my own shop I only banned people who attacked customers and thieves that would hide next to my vendors. You'd be amazed at how many people would go full blown rage mode in my inbox because I banned their thief and now they couldn't buy items with other characters.

I thought it was pretty awesome that the ban carried through account-wide :D.

halygon

Grandmaster
When I had my own shop I only banned people who attacked customers and thieves that would hide next to my vendors. You'd be amazed at how many people would go full blown rage mode in my inbox because I banned their thief and now they couldn't buy items with other characters.

I thought it was pretty awesome that the ban carried through account-wide :D.
I have never banned anyone from my vendor house/rune library. You guys are mean!

I also don't have pks mess with many people due to the guardzone. Most pks that use my rune library do it peacefully.

gadric

Expert
Thank you gentlemen (and Deadpool) I had wondered about that. I could think of MANY ways that this feature could be used to a guild or factions advantage