Vendors were deleted with more than enough funds..?

SidX

Grandmaster
I logged on to check my vendors to find that four of them were gone from my front steps, plus a couple from my roof.

I checked the bank on the character who owned the vendors and the inventory was deposited into my bank, as if the vendor ran out of funds and quit. But I noticed on all of the bags, there was either gold or a check that was the amount of the funds on the vendor that exceeded at least one day's pay for the vendor.

For example, I had a vendor selling a bunch of random weps for 100-500gp each, and his daily charge was around 500gp. However this vendor was somehow gone and a 5k check was in the bag with his inventory. He obviously had enough funds to continue but I guess decided on a better life.

How can vendors vanish in ways other than running out of funds? Really lost at what could have happened. Some of these vendors took hours to price.

Thanks.

SidX

Grandmaster
Do you have contracts to auto renew?
I would have bet a mil I had all of them to auto-renew, but maybe I overlooked it on these few vendors.. That could be, considering they all vanished at once, I may have set them up together and forgot to renew. I'll just set them up again, no issue. Thanks!

:(

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
This has happened to a few of the vendors I have rented out at my place. No idea whats causing it as I'm 99% sure all of them were on auto renew, and most were rented for free