Veterinary & Animal Lore

bradley-

Grandmaster
I don't know how the calculations are for vetting pets with bandages but it seems awfully low for 120 animal lore and 100 vet. I'm bandaging my pets for as low as 45 to as high at 81. More often than not, It's in the 45-60 range which I feel is really low. Personally, I think with 120 lore and 100 vet, it should be 70-75 minimum amount healed with the max being 90-100. Maybe 90-100 is a bit high but like I said before, my average bandage healed with vet is 45-60 which seems like a very small amount at 120 animal lore and 100 vet.

Just my opinion.

tankian

Grandmaster
I don't know how the calculations are for vetting pets with bandages but it seems awfully low for 120 animal lore and 100 vet. I'm bandaging my pets for as low as 45 to as high at 81. More often than not, It's in the 45-60 range which I feel is really low. Personally, I think with 120 lore and 100 vet, it should be 70-75 minimum amount healed with the max being 90-100. Maybe 90-100 is a bit high but like I said before, my average bandage healed with vet is 45-60 which seems like a very small amount at 120 animal lore and 100 vet.

Just my opinion.
i agree. with 120 tame/lore and 100 vet we should get lows of around 70's and highs near 100 and like Bradely said i do to get mostly 40-60's heals
@Adam
@eppy
@Shane

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hrmm.

Having 120 lore does boost your max bandage HP to 81 (up from 72 @GM I think?) but you don't hit for that high all that often. I think the frequency of a better bandage could get a little boost. But overall I am pretty pleased with the way things are because tamers have a tough choice presented to them.

80 Dex on my archer tamer = 4 second bandages with 115 lore = super nice! So nice that I debated on upping the Dex of my Provo tamer to match :)

I opted not to though because Gheals on a rail (with 100 mana) while bandages are hitting every 5 seconds is just too important...gotta have that quick burst of HP sometimes.

I feel like having to pick from those two options and that choice not being easy is a good thing.