Vorpal Bunnies

Easter is coming up pretty soon and I was reading posts about the vorpal bunnies and how they only give out carrots. So the green thorns are worthless and I think it would be a great idea to make the vorpal bunnies a part of Easter. Maybe when you kill them, theres a chance to drop easter eggs or candy such as, a pile of jelly beans or peeps? The leprechaun Idea was a great idea and I LOVED all the colors that were splashing everywhere. It would be great to see that again. :D

bradley-

Grandmaster
Last year's Easter event was TONS of fun! I hope they have another Easter event of the same caliber or better!

Wizx13

Grandmaster
Easter is coming up pretty soon and I was reading posts about the vorpal bunnies and how they only give out carrots. So the green thorns are worthless and I think it would be a great idea to make the vorpal bunnies a part of Easter. Maybe when you kill them, theres a chance to drop easter eggs or candy such as, a pile of jelly beans or peeps? The leprechaun Idea was a great idea and I LOVED all the colors that were splashing everywhere. It would be great to see that again. :D
They give reagents when used outside farmland.

AssHat

Grandmaster
since i have started on here i pulled maybe 5, was little easy gold for me. but you get some like 1 in 20 or so thorns. its not good if you buy thorns, have to do plants yourself

AssHat

Grandmaster
hG1bkL0.png

AssHat

Grandmaster
only used 4 thorns and i got 2 nd set of eggs, they are teal in color, these will be on my vendor just outside of minoc mine