Wall in front of door

Hobin Rood

Journeyman
I don't know if this is the correct forum but i would like to write down what happend to my account last week but i would like to say what happend;

I have been very inactive the past few months. (just refreshing house) and when i logged on last week i noticed that a stone wall was placed on front of my door. On the wall was a label stating 'it is illegal to block npc's in house.

I understand this but the thing is that i have been inactive and have no clue how this could of happend. My housedoor is always unlocked so npc's (wandering healer or something?) should be able to walk out of the house of they walk in.

it took a few days before a gamemaster replyd to my page.

I was lucky that a character was logged out in the house otherwise i could not have refreshed and house would go IDOC in time.

The reply from the GM was that i should follow the rules and next time he will remove my house without notice. I understand that perhaps players take advantage of blocking npc's but this was really not the case!

to prevent this i will lock down my door from now, but i am afraid that other people will get their house deleted because of this 'illegal blocking' wich has hapend without knowing it.

I don't wat to flame of point fingers, but when people have no clue what happend and gm's start deleting houses this can't be good.

perhaps this is something to look into?

with kind regards,

Hobin

omnom

Grandmaster
You know you can refresh the houses age and contents by double clicking on the sign, right? That aside, this is some silly shit :/

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Cmon guys, gonna need to read between the lines on this one a little bit.

Obviously, since the house was only door-blocked, and not deleted, that shows that the GMs could tell that the problem was unintentional, but still causing a pain in the ass. Im guessing theres some kind of spawn nearby.

Your house wasn't deleted, so why are you worried anyone else's will?

gotta have faith fellas ;)

PS remember to set your security on doors and teleporters to match with the spawn travel in your area!!