War Axe not removing stamina

Kairus

Adept
war axe is a macing weapon but it doesnt remove stamina when u hit, its the only mace weapon that doesnt remove stamina, i tested it. u cant poison it too.

halygon

Grandmaster
war axe is a macing weapon but it doesnt remove stamina when u hit, its the only mace weapon that doesnt remove stamina, i tested it. u cant poison it too.
Unless something has been changed recently, the issue isn't with the war axe but with maces in general.

I believe currently the stamina drain is based off of damage done and not by weapon type (although we all know maces should get an addon bonus here). War axe doesn't do enough damage per hit to perform stamina drain. When you tested it, did you use a NPC, GM, or magical war axe?

No macing weapons can be poisoned as they are *supposed* to have extra stamina drain.

Kairus

Adept
i used magical war axe and normal, vs a player. and all other maces do some stam drain, they do around 3-4 stam drain avarage when ur below 10 stamina. if enemy has more than 10 stamina they drain more based on their damage.

war axe doesnt have that extra stamina drain of maces. even katana drains some stamina , war axe drains stam like a katana.