War of Elements feedback

girana

Grandmaster
None of them were the Arch deamon. I think you're confusing that one with Hyth boss :/

Nuj (Earth) was cove 5 boss
Serps (Fire) was Fafnir
Occlo (water) was harrower
Minoc (wind) was Hyth boss

but at least I didn't know Fafnir auto killed pets. So it's still not as bad as I thought.

none of these bosses did autokill pets

wreckognize

Grandmaster
yeah, i don't know exactly. the Fafnir reskin was the Serps 'Fire' boss. 'Pyros' I believe

I can tell from the screenshots players have posted that the other three bosses were swarmed with pets. It's hard to see the bosses, so that pretty much counts anyone using melee weapons out. But I wasn't able to find any screenshots of Pyros being swarmed by pets at any given time. Not sure you can even melee Fafnir anyways.

What about a pushback effect? So basically, every boss mob on the shard could utilize this, except arch deamon lol, that would be bad. What it does is it will push back pets and players 4 or 5 tiles, at random intervals. That should make the bosses more visible and help melee classes see their target.

Sometimes also there's just too many corpses everywhere to depend on object handles to pull boss status bars as well, at least for those of us using Razor. So this might help for that too.

Young Star

Grandmaster
I think it would help too for boss fights if they moved more. I realize most have the same push through rules as players so it may take teleporting around. For town invasions especially it would be cool to see the boss teleporting all over the town.

I like the push back idea too. Having the boss knock back a swarm of players and pets with a colossal blow would potentially allow different people jumping in throughout the battle.

dobber

Grandmaster
hmm how about refresh pots being able to let people move through people and pets. this would be a good idea eppy make it happen