We have posted a staff hierarchy list for everyone.

S

Shane

It will be updated/added to for sure, but i gives everyone a list of who to talk to honestly on each issue.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Who do we talk to about offensive player names, exploiters, and potential cheaters?

(just curious, never sure if I'm telling the right dev lol)

S

Shane

Who do we talk to about offensive player names, exploiters, and potential cheaters?

(just curious, never sure if I'm telling the right dev lol)

Anyone but ADAM. If you tell counselors they will tell us or joe, if you tell joe he will tell us, the point of it is to sift through those who have legitimate concerns and those who do not.

Budcookie

Grandmaster
This certainly makes things clearer on who to contact. Any chance of seing you guys actually play with us in some sort of event like players vs staff? Great job by the way, enjoying this shard a bunch!

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
Players vs. staff team pvp event would be awesome! Maybe players could bet on winners (dono coins only, *hint hint*)

Keltonator

Grandmaster
I'm so confused... I clicked the link and it opened up a UOForever Beta Invitations thread from 2012. Dafuq?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
This should be helpful especially for new players.

I'd like to add that in order to PM any of these fine individuals on these forums you need to click them and select ''Start a conversation''

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
So the wall told me I could have a blessed vanq reptilian death supremely bow...so when should I be expecting that in my pack?

Phylyn Rahl, Eugene the Weak, Mysthran, Mysthrana, Norah Winehouse, StevieRayVaughan, VFingerDiscount