Wedding Rings

My memory is crummy, but weren't there wedding rings in the original coding of the game, or did that come out in T2A? I don't see the option to make it on my tinker :(

Dimok

Master
I actually remember wedding rings because at least one person in the alliance I was in was married and had one. I do NOT know where they got it from.

Exactly! I remember people having weddings all the time back in the day. Why can't I make one to give to my better half?!

Dimok

Master
Looks like GM's used to do it as favors, then you could buy some type of marriage contract, then it became a event type deal you had to pay $$ for (at least from my quick internet search).
If I was you I would put it as a suggestion in the suggestions thread. Couples who play video games together are some top spenders last I checked F2p gaming metrics. Staff would probably want to facilitate their continued patronage.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
We did this one time had a wedding thing and all for two people.
They just quit after or did whatever with the blessed rings so we never did it again.

That's why that one place in moonglow is all set up

ProdigyOsi

Grandmaster
It's a Catch-22 if you ask me. Everyone knows once you say, "I do" your life is over. No more UO time. Lesson to be learned here kids,don't get married!

Dimok

Master
"They just quit after or did whatever with the blessed rings so we never did it again."

Probably dirty butt stuff that resulted in xrays :(.

Damn :( They ruined it then. I met my wife on here, and we havent stopped playing
They just quit after or did whatever with the blessed rings so we never did it again.

But what about just bringing back the gump to make "a wedding ring" to tinkers. I met Rachel on here, and we havent been apart since. Thats been two years now, and we just keep coming back for more UOF!

Soul Mate

Grandmaster

The one and only time I married was on SP and we were given blessed hero colored rings.
We played for two more years then migrated to free servers ,better pvp.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Damn :( They ruined it then. I met my wife on here, and we havent stopped playing

But what about just bringing back the gump to make "a wedding ring" to tinkers. I met Rachel on here, and we havent been apart since. Thats been two years now, and we just keep coming back for more UOF!

Just because one couple screwed up should not mean it is ruined for romantic Souls.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
It's a Catch-22 if you ask me. Everyone knows once you say, "I do" your life is over. No more UO time. Lesson to be learned here kids,don't get married!

I so ,so ,so agree. After I get my Masters in Psychology I will make a lot of money. Which I fully intend to spend how I please.

I will never have to hear bitching again that I spent 300$ on a bottle of Dior addict. Or all my other lovelies .

Rachel

Apprentice
@Steele'Dish <3 you are sweet for trying !

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Seems like a good addition to the Dono vendor for the few peeps, I would like to see a pure white/ultra white ring titled "White Gold Ring" something or rather!