Wedding Rings

Easy Cheese

Grandmaster
Meta wedding rings. Grind XP by doing the dishes, giving compliments, listening, making dinner.... The downside is, if you get a divorce she still gets half your shit, and you get a swift kick in the balls.

Oh dear god what have I done!?!?

Tantreghan

Grandmaster
Meta wedding rings. Grind XP by doing the dishes, giving compliments, listening, making dinner.... The downside is, if you get a divorce she still gets half your shit, and you get a swift kick in the balls.

Oh dear god what have I done!?!?

Maybe to compliment the wedding ring Dono they could also have a gold sink "prenup" deed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mango

Grandmaster
could always make wedding rings buyable off the jeweler for a high price. Maybe have a Deed on the goldsink vendor to 'engrave' them?
*shrugs* :D

Dimok

Master
They had those bracelets on OSI. You could bond them and then teleport to the other person wherever they were.

Wait, teleport to them at any given moment?

"Well, let's go see what the love of my life, the light of my heavens, my fabulous snookums is doing." *rubs ring*POOF!

"Zug zug! Meez take off mee'z cloak and mee'z weezard hat"

"Umm, Honey... WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THOSE ORCS!? NOO!!!!!!"

"Next on Jerry Springer, 'I caught my in game wife with an orc gang!' "

God.RG

Grandmaster
Already lost your balls irl now you want to lose them in the one place where you can pretend they still belong to you?!

Bad move, bro. Bad move.

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
They had those bracelets on OSI. You could bond them and then teleport to the other person wherever they were.

If these were ever introduced here I have a feeling EQMS members will quickly start marrying each other. Just when you think you've survived the zerg another 10 of their "spouses" instantly teleport in with precasted FS.

e31.jpg

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Wait, teleport to them at any given moment?

"Well, let's go see what the love of my life, the light of my heavens, my fabulous snookums is doing." *rubs ring*POOF!

"Zug zug! Meez take off mee'z cloak and mee'z weezard hat"

"Umm, Honey... WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THOSE ORCS!? NOO!!!!!!"

"Next on Jerry Springer, 'I caught my in game wife with an orc gang!' "

That is Exactly what came to my mind..lol

Bringing it back. My 3 year anniversary is coming up from when i met my wife on this shard. Bring back the wedding ring gump for tinkers please!

halygon

Grandmaster
My memory is crummy, but weren't there wedding rings in the original coding of the game, or did that come out in T2A? I don't see the option to make it on my tinker :(
These were originally hand created by GMs based on the wedding event occuring. You had to request a GM setup a wedding and they would officiate and give wedding rings out during it. They usually engraved the name of your uo spouse on the rings.

The whole thing was cost free and the GM staff did it to further RPing in UO.